• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

DrROBschiz

Oct 25, 2017
The changes have been pretty robust since they started flipping it around

Even more so with Warmind

Very excited to play again

ThatMeanScene

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL
I'm cautiously optimistic for this DLC. I hope the Mars Destination space isn't tiny and that the campaign is a short boring romp like CoO was.

Deleted member 4541

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
People still play this disappointment?

I'm kidding, love you all <3

Anyone have any gifs of the new exotic weapon buffs/perks in action?

BELIEVE!

tumblr_nv5bvjp8J71qzh2aio4_500.gif

Aztechnology

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Knowing that our current legendary weapons can only go to light level 360, how is everyone feeling about leaving them behind at some point during Warmind (max power level 380)? I hope I can find a trust worthy replacement for my beloved Nameless Midnight. I'm excited for this release.
Oh really? That's interesting and probably a good thing. I basically never had a reason not to use Origin Story, Nameless Midnight or the Prosecutor. And the Raid Rocket. I would often go without an exotic weapon because those others were just too damn good.

Deleted member 4044

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Nice, first time my suggestion was used for OT title

I'm down to play this and try out the new stuff. New Raid Lair will keep people entertained for at least two weeks or so

DrROBschiz

Oct 25, 2017
Knowing that our current legendary weapons can only go to light level 360, how is everyone feeling about leaving them behind at some point during Warmind (max power level 380)? I hope I can find a trust worthy replacement for my beloved Nameless Midnight. I'm excited for this release.

Ok for clarity this post is not accurate

Infusion system is unchanged

All weapons can be infused to max light as usual

-PXG-

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
NJ
Legitimately excited. All of the new changes and additions look good. I can say with confidence this will be better than Curse of Osiris.

Those on the fence can download Warmind as a standalone DLC. You do not need to own Curse of Osiris in order to play Warmind.

NikkiNailZ

Oct 27, 2017
Bought the season pass so i'll check it out but i haven't touched D2 since i've finished the CoO story missions. Expectations are very low. Seems like Bungie is slowly turning D2 into D1 again and i've played that game already...

Iucidium

Oct 25, 2017
Ok for clarity this post is not accurate

Infusion system is unchanged

All weapons can be infused to max light as usual
Phew!
Legitimately excited. All of the new changes and additions look good. I can say with confidence this will be better than Curse of Osiris.

Those on the fence can download Warmind as a standalone DLC. You do not need to own Curse of Osiris in order to play Warmind.
well I be damned. Glad they're not pulling that shit again.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
Been playing D2 nonstop the past few days after quitting hard when CoO released. Really enjoying the game, and I'm looking forward to all of the new stuff coming tomorrow.

RoboPlato

Oct 25, 2017
Looking forward to jumping back in! The updates over the past few months sound great and Warmind seems very promising.

Lord Brady

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Any word if choices return with this expansion? As in can I replay any mission I want and play any strike I feel like playing?

Apr 25, 2018
Rockwall, Texas

Yeah you're gonna need to provide a source for this otherwise you've stirred up a shit storm.

Sulik2

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Does that weapon slot changes in Season 4 mean what I hope? A return to primary, secondary and heavy?

DrROBschiz

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah you're gonna need to provide a source for this otherwise you've stirred up a shit storm.

No need to source cuz it isnt true

Maybe he got confused when reading how they changed power progression

Cliff notes version is that past the soft cap of 340 youll need to do weekly actvities to start the push to 370

same for 370-380 but it just gets slower at that point

Its really simple actually.

Does that weapon slot changes in Season 4 mean what I hope? A return to primary, secondary and heavy?

We dont know yet. I predict that more weapon types will be allowed to cross over into the energy and Kinetic slots

JohnOfMars

Fighting Lion
Oct 25, 2017
Mars
Glad to have people coming back to D2, because, fam

giphy.gif

it always has been
and it's only gotten better

Apr 25, 2018
Rockwall, Texas
No need to source cuz it isnt true

Maybe he got confused when reading how they changed power progression

Cliff notes version is that past the soft cap of 340 youll need to do weekly actvities to start the push to 370

same for 370-380 but it just gets slower at that point

Its really simple actually.

We dont know yet. I predict that more weapon types will be allowed to cross over into the energy and Kinetic slots

Figured. Thanks.

Tebunker

Oct 25, 2017
Any word if choices return with this expansion? As in can I replay any mission I want and play any strike I feel like playing?
I do miss that. I really liked that about early/vanilla destiny.

I loaded up last night just to get a reminder. Landed in the tower and then promptly logged off. Load times are still a mess. I hate staring at a ship waiting for it to find a server and then load.

I will play this. I bought the pass. It is what it is.

Hopefully this is better than CoO, but my expectations are minimal.

Lord Brady

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
To people who may have missed it, roadblocks are in place to stop you from leveling quickly. So if you have three characters of the same class with the intention of power leveling your main character via the raids, they've put an end to that. So might as well have fun and learn the other two classes.

• Weekly lockouts for raid and raid lair rewards are now class-based.
  • Players running multiple characters of the same class will receive rewards only the first time they run the raid or raid lair in a given week.

Deleted member 2172

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Questions:

Is Iron Banner still a timed event? Does it end tomorrow?

If not, will the vendor items change? I fear I am about to lose my chance to grab the hunter gear because I have come back too late!

Cornbread78

Oct 25, 2017
Northeast USA
Questions:

If not, will the vendor items change? I fear I am about to lose my chance to grab the hunter gear because I have come back too late!

Yes, S2 IB ends tomorrow (at reset)

S3 IB should bring ornaments, but I do not think they have mentioned weapons, but that is assumed as well.

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
Questions:

Yes it's still a timed event and I'm pretty sure if you don't get it today you can't get since they change things each Season.

Omnistalgic

self-requested temp ban
Oct 27, 2017
NJ
If I finish God of War I might just jump back in...seems like a lot of new stuff

Deleted member 2172

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Yes, S2 IB ends tomorrow (at reset)

S3 IB should bring ornaments, but I do not think they have mentioned weapons, but that is assumed as well.
Yes it's still a timed event and I'm pretty sure if you don't get it today you can't get since they change things each Season.

fuuuuuuck well RIP. Spending tonight night with my girlfriend so I will just let it go. Im sure I will find a set in S3 I will prefer anyway. Thanks!

On a related note, I am not looking forward to going back to 4v4.

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
I don't think they've said anything about it, but boy do I wish they'd bring that back. I miss being able to replay the campaign with the same character just to waste some time and go through the story again. I'll probably want to replay all the story missions in order again before September, but I really don't want to create a second character for it.

-PXG-

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
NJ
Today is the last day to get Season 2 Eververse items and Season 2 Iron Banner ornaments. Plus, last day to farm for Duty Bound kinetic auto rifle from Savathûn's Song.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
Is the game worth playing now? I've owned the Expansion pass since day 1 but never played the last expansion after it's tepid reception.

MrS

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Feels like the bands getting back together. Can't wait to jump in and get reacquainted with D2.

-PXG-

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
NJ
Is the game worth playing now? I've owned the Expansion pass since day 1 but never played the last expansion after it's tepid reception.

You do not need to own or play through Curse of Osiris in order to play Warmind's content.

Small updates throughout the year, combined with tomorrow's patch, plus Warmind, of course, together, bring Destiny 2 even closer to the experience that hobbyist and dedicated players want. The game is far better than it was at launch. Now is a great time to come back.

Season 4 and a larger expansion are coming in September. That will bring greater, more significant changes to the game. But in order to not feel left behind or needing to catch up, I wouldn't wait too long to jump back in.