• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Praedyth

Feb 25, 2020
Brazil
On this day, six years ago, players all over the world began a grand adventure. Since then, over 167 million Guardians have joined our ranks and championed the Light for over 8.6 billion hours.

During that time, this community has answered the call time and time again, raising over $8.5 million for Little Lights and worthy causes all over the world. So, when it comes to defending humanity, whether you're in the 31% that smash, the 31% that love space magic, or the 38% that make cloaks look good, we're humbled that you have chosen to make the Tower your home.

Bungie.net

(Cake recipe inside the article)

infiniteFC_01.jpg

Hawkster

Alt account
Banned
Mar 23, 2019
That's 165 million losers. /sarcasm and obscure Warframe reference

But seriously though, Destiny has been a huge part in my life and I'm utterly grateful for it

Plasma

Oct 25, 2017
Whether they wanted to or not 167m Guardians stepped into a war with the Cabal on Mars.

Deleted member 11976

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Crazy ride in those 6 years! Ups and downs all around but Destiny is still one of my favourite things to happen in games in a very long time.

AustinFordGames

The Fallen
Nov 17, 2017
New Braunfels, Texas
This game has been such a rock in my life it's not even funny. Much like Halo (before it and even still now), I have met a ton of amazing people, killed a few gods, and I'm looking forward to wielding the Darkness in Beyond Light. It's crazy that nearly 1,000,000 years of playtime have been had.

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
Game defines last gen for me and can't wait for it to be the rock for me next gen as well.

bring on cross play across all systems.

azfaru

Banned
Dec 1, 2017
You know what, I'm already kinda sad just thinking that Bungie would have to move on and Destiny would eventually have to end. Man, what a universe it is. Now can we please have expanded content for it? Novels? Hello?