• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Raigor

May 14, 2020
5 new games on top of the already announced Shadow Warrior 3, Wild West, Olija and Card Shark

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
Can't wait for [UNANOUNCED GAME TITLE HERE] to come out!

Sotonian

Oct 25, 2017
0WeUuh0.jpg

LabRat

Mar 16, 2018
i know the ruiner team is working on a cyberpunk fps and dennaton (the hotline miami) devs are doing a crazy contra style game which seems to be inspired by 90s anime

will buy both day one

LabRat

Mar 16, 2018
i would also love a mother russia bleeds 2 or a hotline miami spin off. i know the hotline miami guys said they will never make a new one but they could give the IP to someone else like cro team or the shadow warrior guys to make a 3D hotline miami title. i would love that shit.

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Hotline miami 3 is easily my most anticipated if it's there

PersianPrince

Feb 12, 2019
Their pixel art retro games are the best. I love Minit, The Messenger and Katana Zero. I also want to see more games like Gris.

Jan 13, 2018
I really enjoyed Ruiner, the cyberpunk twin-stick shooter. I wouldn't mind the Ruiner world getting the full RPG treatment at all.