CountAntonio

Oct 25, 2017
is this the most current thread for this game? It's out soon and number 2 on steam already. This game is going to be a hit.

Deleted member 34714

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 28, 2017
This is a very unique game and good if you like gameplay mechanics. Was very pleased with the demo and can't wait to get my hands on the launch version when I have time. I know it's good because I have over 2 hour on just the demo alone lol.

Oct 25, 2017
I straight up stopped playing the demo after about an hour because I was sold and I wanted to discover everything about the game when it was complete.
Well, as complete as games at launch can be, what with content updates and patches and stuff these days.

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
Been playing this for like half an hour now. Is it not out? I bought it and everything, but people here are talking about it like it's not out.

ara

Oct 26, 2017
Oh wow, totally forgot this was coming out. I really enjoyed the 15 or so minutes I spent with the demo. I'm fully consumed by CS:GO and FFXIV right now, but I think I'm gonna buy the game already.

Deleted member 34714

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 28, 2017
Been playing this for like half an hour now. Is it not out? I bought it and everything, but people here are talking about it like it's not out.

It's out now but ERA is likely not interested in these kinds of games. Like someone above said, I wish there was an OT to promote these unique games. There is currently 27k on Steam playing right now.

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
I saw Vinecause playing the demo and then full release, it looks like a really interesting game indeed, I'm a bit too deep in other stuff to check it personally now, but I'll remember to buy after that.

Cugel

▲ Legend ▲
Nov 7, 2017
Not port begging, just asking for info, but has this been announced for anything else than PC ? If not will just get on Steam

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
I made a quick OT.

www.resetera.com

Loop Hero |OT| One Way Heroics OT

Loop Hero is a loop-based roguelite developed by Four Quarters and published by Devolver Digital. It released March 4th, 2021. In it, you play a hero trying to recover your world lost to oblivion, one tile at a time. In each run you run a simple loop, unlocking cards that change the terrain and...

Oct 27, 2017
it looks so good. i'm at work and not on my goofy pc, so i can't tell — does this require beefy PC specs? i'm assuming no, but who knows these days.

MilkBeard

Oct 25, 2017
Never heard of this until today, but I absolutely love the art style. I've not played a game of this type, but I'm definitely intrigued. Might give it a go.

Tendo

Oct 26, 2017
I have been playing all day. This game is amazing. Someone (not me haha) needs to make an OT - this game is so damn good.

EDIT: One of my fav streamers is playing it right now if anyone wants to check it out - mantron - Twitch