xir

Oct 27, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
late 80s/early 90s, looney tunes reruns, me, my brother, and my friends would do this, and call them "deaders"
Like, Coyote blows up, 1 deader, lands off a cliff to fall to his doom, 2, but hits a trampoline, and comes back up to land on the road to be hit by a truck. 3 deaders.

Salmonax

Oct 27, 2017
I don't think it ever really registered for me because he was always fine seconds later.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
can acme be sued for this

Box_of_%22ACME_EXPLOSIVE_TENNIS_BALLS%22_%28screencap%29.jpg

Deleted member 1086

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Boise Area, Idaho
more fun to log how often Sylvester legit dies. Poor cat has no luck. There's multiple cartoons that end with him dying.

or Tom from Tom and Jerry, there's a cartoon set in old timey France that ends with Tom at the guillotine and the blade comes down, while Jerry and the little baby mouse shrug it off and walk away as the cartoon fades out. Cats have it the roughest in the old cartoons.

Parch

Nov 6, 2017
They're in Arizona right? People there can keep roadkill. I wonder what coyote roadkill tastes like?

Salmonax

Oct 27, 2017
yeah not so much about his health. or really about anything. just kinda counting gags i think. one scene had 7 deaders once, think that was the highest.
the violence in these shows is nuts ha

Yeah thinking about it that way, I imagine the writers probably tried to one-up themselves and each other with how many ways and times the coyote could get it in a single scene.

darz1

Dec 18, 2017
I don't think it ever really registered for me because he was always fine seconds later.
In the Road Runner canon Wile E Coyote isn't actually a singular character but rather many individual coyotes who all have the same aim of eating the Road Runner but meet a nefarious end. There was an old episode where one of the coyotes makes it to heaven and sees all the other Wile E Coyotes who died before him.

KDR_11k

Banned
Nov 10, 2017
no i'm still too bewildered that people exist who were on the roadrunners side
One of the basic rules of the show was that the road runner never did anything besides beeping to harm the coyote, he's not a very active force and mostly just passing by. Unlike some other overpowered characters.