• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dream Machine

Oct 25, 2017
That's why i just pricked a small hole and blew air into mine with a drinking straw. Expensive pumps are a scam.

blame space

Resettlement Advisor
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
when i was a kid i thought when you got a how job that someone blew into your dick and it blew it up like a balloon

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
Somewhere in the world it's always the perfect time for this shit.
giphy.gif

mute

ā–² Legend ā–²
Oct 25, 2017
It's the weekend somewhere....wait, no its fucking not.

Manu

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Buenos Aires, Argentina
did anyone else thing penis pump blows into penis pump blows into penis pump blows into penis pump blows into penis pump blows into penis pump blows into penis pump blows into penis pump blows into penis pump blows into penis pump blows into penis pump blows into penis pump blows into penis pump blows into penis pump blows into penis pump blows into penis pump blows into penis pump blows into penis pump blows into penis pump blows into penis pump blows into penis pump blows into penis pump blows into penis pump blows into penis pump blows into penis pump blows into penis pump blows into penis pump blows into penis pump blows into penis pump blows into penis pump blows into penis pump blows into penis pump blows into penis

Parthenios

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
So would the same process work on other parts of the body?

Like could I pump my toes up? It's always bothered me that they aren't the same size so let's make them all big toes.

Kyuuji

The Favonius Fox
Nov 8, 2017
So would the same process work on other parts of the body?
Like could I pump my toes up? It's always bothered me that they aren't the same size so let's make them all big toes.
Is the big toe big only because there are smaller toes?
If you inflate the others won't you have five normal toes?
If not then isn't the big toe normal at that point and then you'd have one normal and four big toes?

giphy.gif

I'm going to be dreaming about toes thanks to you.

Deleted member 20284

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Australia is far in front but it's still only noon on Friday OP. Work lunch drinks I suppose, cheers mate.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.