• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

John Dunbar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i'm impressed how they apparently invented a language that sounds like how nazis would speak even though it's just gibberish.

19thCenturyFox

Prophet of Regret
Oct 29, 2017
Put this in the saturday morning kids block. We need a generation of people who see these shitstains for what they are.

hobblygobbly

Oct 25, 2017
NORDFRIESLAND, DEUTSCHLAND
besides the obvious parallels today that this video is about, there is also something maybe not everyone knows about historically.

at the time, the Nazis hated being called Nazis for another reason as well, because in the south of the country, in parts of Bayern, but mostly in parts of Baden and Württemberg at the time, it was a word that meant an ewiggestrig peasant, ewiggestrig sort of means like a backwards and arrogant person in relation to social/politics.

That's why they never referred to themselves as Nazis, not because of the contraction that was becoming common in the 30s, but because of the German word of the non-contraction version.

MrOblong

Oct 27, 2017
besides the obvious parallels today that this video is about, there is also something maybe not everyone knows about historically.

at the time, the Nazis hated being called Nazis for another reason as well, because in the south of the country, in parts of Bayern, but mostly in parts of Baden and Württemberg at the time, it was a word that meant an ewiggestrig peasant, ewiggestrig sort of means like a backwards and arrogant person in relation to social/politics.

That's why they never referred to themselves as Nazis, not because of the contraction that was becoming common in the 30s, but because of the German word of the non-contraction version.

Interesting, thank you.

Deleted member 2779

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This reminds me of the several times I've seen on Gaf and Era where people question Germany's relationship with their past thinking it's some denial-bullshit when that couldn't be further from reality. I think they were from the states too 💀
It was glaringly obvious.
I get that it's sarcasm but the joke's going over my head lol.

Binabik15

Oct 28, 2017
They'd rather call themself "nationalbewusste Demokraten". Dirtbags.

German-ERA: Jedem AfD/NPD/Die Rechte Wähler sagen, dass er zum Ausdruck seiner Wut gleich MEHRERE Kreuze für seine Partei setzen oder statt Kreuz Ausrufezeichen machen und GANZ GROß "scheiß EU" über den Wahlzettel kritzeln soll 😋

Delphine

Fen'Harel Enansal
Administrator
Mar 30, 2018
France
Ok, send some religieuses and we'll let it slide.

There you go!

U3mApU2.jpg

So happy we have at the very least a nice & tasty food culture to appease people and make up for our (many) shortcomings :'D

Hypron

Oct 27, 2017
NZ
It's a she and we stand by it.
You can burn us on so many other well-deserved points, but not beer!

French grammar is too hard for its own good, but when it comes to grammatical genders I'll apologize for nothing. 'Un bière' just sounds dumb lol (btw, using un/une instead of le/la is the superior way to indicate gender)

Oct 25, 2017
New York City
i'm impressed how they apparently invented a language that sounds like how nazis would speak even though it's just gibberish.
Oh man, this is the only post I saw before watching the video, so I totally took it at face value. During the video I was thinking "Maybe it's German jibberish? They totally used the English word 'mainstream' so I can see it" and so on... So good job, lol.

Binabik15

Oct 28, 2017
There you go!

U3mApU2.jpg

So happy we have at the very least a nice & tasty food culture to appease people and make up for our (many) shortcomings :'D

Even the super/hyper marche (and even LIDL 🤣) stuff is so good 🤤

So don't beat yourself up too much, even if French was the most hated subject in my school together with math. Simple fact, girls speaking French -> OMG so cute or sexy, men speaking French -> OMG dude clear your mouth and/or nose instead of mumbling gibberish.

French grammar is too hard for its own good, but when it comes to grammatical genders I'll apologize for nothing. 'Un bière' just sounds dumb lol (btw, using un/une instead of le/la is the superior way to indicate gender)

I'll need to see some beignets.

We use ein/eine as well in German...but beer is a neutrum. Clearly.

Fun fact: This takes place in the extended GZSZ cinematic universe.

Berlin Tag & Nacht crossover confirmed?

Coyote Starrk

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
Current GAF in video form, lol.

Speaking of the old place and Nazi's a friend of mine who still occasionally looks at the old place linked me a post of someone trying to make a point that the holocaust would never have happened if the people of Germany had access to firearms lol

Even better was that there was only one person trying to dispute it. Nobody else seemed to find anything wrong with that. Not even the mods. That place is a full blown alt-right clownshow.

Dullahan

Always bets on black
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speaking of the old place and Nazi's a friend of mine who still occasionally looks at the old place linked me a post of someone trying to make a point that the holocaust would never have happened if the people of Germany had access to firearms lol

Even better was that there was only one person trying to dispute it. Nobody else seemed to find anything wrong with that. Not even the mods. That place is a fucking clownshow.
Nah a clown show makes more money than Tyler Malka.

Wolfapo

Dec 27, 2017
Why did I not know about this channel?
I have just clicked through some other videos and all are amazing.
Thanks for sharing!

Moff

Oct 26, 2017
thanks for that, my SO is laughing her ass of at Gerner in an SS uniform.

FeistyBoots

Oct 27, 2017
Southern California

Even better was that there was only one person trying to dispute it. Nobody else seemed to find anything wrong with that. Not even the mods. That place is a full blown alt-right clownshow.

NeoNaziGAF

Status
Not open for further replies.