Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
If you haven't, watch the HBO documentary on him that came out last year. It was fantastic. The story about how Italy and the authorities turned on him after the 1990 World Cup was wild.

RIP.

Menx64

Oct 30, 2017
The greatest ever. RIP to the Goat!

Napoles must be in tears right now, awful news to wake up to.

Fuck 2020!!

JimNastics

Jan 11, 2018
2nd goal vs England is still the GOAT if you ask me, and I say that as an Englishman. RIP to a true legend.

Fularu

Oct 25, 2017
This is one of the first deaths that really hits me hard

Sweet dreams Hand of God

Combo

Banned
Jan 8, 2019
OMG!!!!!!!

2016 it was Muhhamad Ali
2020 Diego Maradona!

Perhaps the most naturally talented athlete that ever lived.

Thank you for all that you did for us! This is a shocking day.

Doctor_Thomas

Oct 27, 2017
15 years to the day after George Best.

A generation of football fueled by drug and drink and excess.... and still the greatest to play the game.

Bubukill

Oct 25, 2017
Panama
This is unbelievable, R.I.P to the legend.

My actual name is Diego. I remember as a kid when adults used to ask my name, and when I said "Diego", they always came up with "Like Diego Maradona!". I felt glad as kid to have the same name as this legend and idol.

Tbm24

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, RIP. It's not going to be the same seeing the World Cup or Copa America without the camera trying its hardest to find him. This year doesn't stop even when it's almost over.

Mr Coopz

Jul 21, 2019
Fucking awful to hear. There's gonna be some bloody tears in Argentina and Naples. Mans literally a god symbol to them.

Santerestil

The Fallen
Oct 28, 2017
RIP Diego Armando Maradona.

Straccione, capopopolo, genio, ultimo degli ultimi, drogato, puttaniere, obeso, cafone, iconico, imbroglione, riottoso, visionario, padre di troppi figli, marito di troppe mogli, primus inter pares per due popoli reietti.

Naples cries for you.

Bubukill

Oct 25, 2017
Panama
This is unbelievable, R.I.P to the legend.

My actual name is Diego. I remember as a kid when adults used to ask my name, and when I said "Diego", they always came up with "Like Diego Maradona!". I felt glad as kid to have the same name as this legend and idol.

SunBro

Oct 27, 2017
Turkey
It guts me when i hear early deaths of my childhood heroes like this because they don't look after themselves... Damn it maradona... RIP.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Mierda, se murió el Diego. We all know his lifestyle after his career wasn't the best, but still, I didn't expect him to go at 60. RIP Leyenda.

Bisha Monkey

Banned
Aug 12, 2018
The hand of god finally got to him, withouth a doubt ne of the greatests of all time. RIP. And even though as a person, he did many fucked up things, at the very least he never supported the likes of Bolsonaro (at least no one that I knew of), like Pelé.