flipswitch

Oct 25, 2017
I know this game is coming to XB1/PS4 next year, but would it be possible on the Switch? ( technically)

Aaron D.

Oct 25, 2017

GameSpot said:
Disco Elysium is a mad, sprawling detective story where the real case you've got to crack isn't who killed the man strung up on a tree in the middle of town--though that in itself, replete with dozens of unexpected yet intertwined mysteries and wild excursions into the ridiculous, is engrossing enough to sustain the game. Rather, it's an investigation of ideas, of the way we think, of power and privilege, and of how all of us are shaped, with varying degrees of autonomy, by the society we find ourselves in.

THE GOOD
-The quality of the writing is peerless--powerful, poetic, haunting, and hilarious
-Novel skill system integrates seamlessly into conversations and incidental interactions
-The "nameless cop" is a magnificent creation, furious, fragile and unfailingly real
-Beautiful environmental art evokes a city of mystery, squalor, and wonder

THE BAD
-N/A

No lies detected.

What an absolute treasure.

benzopil

Oct 25, 2017
Imagine if this wins at Game Awards

People will be like "what? who?"

But alas games like this and Divinity don't get nominated

Omnistalgic

self-requested temp ban
Oct 27, 2017
NJ
Enjoy PC guys, will be a day one for me on console release. Can't believe the quality of titles were getting this gen.

Hands down my favorite round of console era.

ghibli99

Oct 27, 2017
First world problem, but being in the middle of FF14, Vesperia, RDR2, and Luigi's, there is just zero room for this in my gaming life right now... but I might just buy it anyway as a show of support.