• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Would you eat it?

• Absolutely

Votes: 150 43.6%
  • Hell no

Votes: 148 43.0%
  • Let me get high and/or drunk first and get back to me later

Votes: 46 13.4%

• Total voters
Oct 25, 2017
Just going by their regular corn dogs these are probably amazing, because holy shit their corn dogs are fucking amazing.

Best kept secret about visiting Disneyland is the corn dog cart. (southeast corner of Main St Plaza)

Little-Red-Wagon-Corn-Dog-Cart-Disneyland.jpg

Last edited:

Ferrio

Oct 25, 2017
Fried pickles are amazing, corn dogs are amazing, I've had pickles on hot dogs. I see nothing wrong.

The peanut butter is only weird if it's straight peanut butter, hopefully they've done *something* to it.

Aaron

I’m seeing double here!
Oct 25, 2017
Minneapolis
This seems like something an alien would come up with after sampling the memories of a random human, creating a VR replica of Disneyland and trying to trick the human into thinking it's real.

Joshua

Oct 27, 2017
I will try this, just without the peanut butter dip. That's wholly unnecessary.

Oct 25, 2017
They had something like this once at a Texas rangers game, the pickle inside made the breading soggy. Would not recommend

Swiggins

was promised a tag
Apr 10, 2018
I'd try one in a heartbeat (which would probably end up being my last).

ElephantShell

Oct 25, 2017
I like fried pickles. I feel like it would be okay with a hot dog, but why on earth peanut butter??

Gaia Lanzer

Oct 25, 2017
At first, I thought it was strange to have a hot dog shoved into a pickle, but relish is a thing. Then I realized the part that was strange wasn't that at all, but the peanut butter cup used for dipping. Mustard would be fine. But yeah, yowwza at the peanut butter thing.

Deleted member 2145

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
that......looks really good??

also peanut butter pickle sandwiches are a thing, I guess that's what they're going with

Oct 25, 2017
At first, I thought it was strange to have a hot dog shoved into a pickle, but relish is a thing. Then I realized the part that was strange wasn't that at all, but the peanut butter cup used for dipping. Mustard would be fine. But yeah, yowwza at the peanut butter thing.

its not like they don't have mustard at the corn dog cart.

noquarter

Oct 25, 2017
I'd try one. Actually sounds pretty good. Curious what the peanut butter adds. Would for sure try that on at least one bite.

Grym

Oct 27, 2017
Looks delicious. I may have to smuggle in mustard packets instead of using the peanut butter though

Xeteh

Oct 27, 2017
I'd give it a try. Something dumb from my childhood was a peanut butter and pickle sandwich. They go really well together. A friend showed it to me once and I've had them since.

FinalArcadia

Nov 4, 2020
USA
I like hotdogs, but I don't think I'd want this. Just not a big pickle fan, and I'm not super big on peanut butter outside of with dark chocolate. I'd eat it if someone gave me a sample, but I'd never actively order this myself or seek it out.