• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Lord Fanny

Apr 25, 2020
I mean, there is always cheesy recycled and vague inspirational stuff like that through out any time period. I can't point to where exactly that may be coming from for younger audiences because I'm not as familiar with what they watch, but there's definitely some cartoon or kids program or something that is telling them to 'believe in themselves' or whatever

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm sure they still make posters with snowboarders jumping over cliffs and Hellen Keller quotes on them

Spaggy

Oct 26, 2017
There's now Dhar Mann who teaches and inspires us not to bully poor people because they could actually be secretly rich. And wouldn't it be shameful to accidentally bully a rich person?

Darkonda

May 23, 2018
I must have telepathy because somehow before I entered the thread I knew this was going to be about a toonami promo.