TaySan

SayTan
Dec 10, 2018
Tulsa, Oklahoma

Do you throw them out right away or wear them out to the very end? I just don't feel like buying new socks Everytime they get a hole I rather wear them out until I literally can't slip them on. šŸ¤·šŸ¤·

Apokalipz

Alt Account
Banned
Nov 1, 2019
If it's small, I can deal. But I would throw the ones in OP away in a heartbeat.

whatsinaname

Oct 25, 2017
If the hole is in the leg, I keep using them for a bit.

If there's holes in the foot/heel/toe, they are gone. Just go barefoot at that point.

echoshifting

very salt heavy
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The Negative Zone
They don't bother me in the slightest, but they drive my wife nuts so I try to get rid of them

Edit: just saw the OP'S pic. Okay SOMETIMES they bother me. Gross lol

Dest

Has seen more 10s than EA ever will
Coward
Jun 4, 2018
Work
200px-Portrait_inland-empire.png

Sirhc

Hasn't made a thread yet. Shame me.
Oct 27, 2017
Yo wtf OP, I was expecting like just an annoying ass toe hole which is reason enough to toss that thing, but your pic is like 40% of a sock, toss that thing, respect your feet.

Deleted member 32726

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 12, 2017
nah, i threw out all of my old socks with holes in them. fluffy socks are better than old and thin socks.

also, nice foot show the other

Bessy67

Oct 29, 2017
Why would you keep a sock with holes in it? You can go buy 12 new pairs for like $8...

Like the hat?

Oct 25, 2017
Once there's a hole by the toe, they're done to me. The feel of one of my toes sticking through a sock hole is dreadful.

Allforce

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I wouldn't even let OP take his shoes off in my house with those rags hanging on his feet

Plywood

Does not approve of this tag
Oct 25, 2017
OP got some reverse foot fetish and I'm not here for it.

Illenium

Aug 7, 2019

Do you throw them out right away or wear them out to the very end? I just don't feel like buying new socks Everytime they get a hole I rather wear them out until I literally can't slip them on. šŸ¤·šŸ¤·

so uh what's the point of your sock again šŸ¤”

ClearMetal

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Depends on where. I usually wear trekking socks because of my job and these are too expensive to throw away just because of one hole if it doesn't bother me. One I am currently wearing actually has a hole on top of the big toe, but I don't care as long as I don't feel it.

What is important to me is that the sole is in good shape, the heel and ball in particular. If I notice the fabric becomes dangerously thin there, it's time to buy a new pair.

Lulu

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
A lot, absolutely cannot wear them.

Rizific

Oct 27, 2017
that looks exactly like the kind of sock that i picture an era member would use. to answer the question, i toss em out as soon as they rip.

Mathieran

Oct 25, 2017
Location matters. If I have a toe sticking out of a hole, or if the hole is in the spot where my shoe would rub on the Achilles' tendon then it's gotta go.

Musubi

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
This summer I threw out ALL of my socks and replaced them all. Cannot deal with having even the tiniest of holes

Deleted member 58401

User requested account closure
Banned
Jul 7, 2019
This thread exceeded my expectations by quite a bit. They don't bother me, but I also just buy new socks when they happen. It's pretty easy to do.