Votes: 318 38.2%
  • I have worse morals than average

Votes: 64 7.7%
  • I have way worse morals than average.

Votes: 28 3.4%

• Total voters

Sarobi

Oct 25, 2017
I'm a pile of bitter bullshit, but I mean well. I don't think I'm superior to anyone, but I do think my morals and beliefs are good.

I believe in the Will of Fire

Heroicpiglet

Avenger
Dec 22, 2017
I think I'm below average as I'm usually adverse or indifferent to popular moral standards:
- I did not love my country nor feel the needs to defend it. My family and me always comes first. If there is a war I will move, if someone badmouths my country on the internet I will ignore they. Same with my past schools, my company....
- I think married and having children is a waste of time.
- I sill help people in needs but I will think about my safety first. If there is someone needs help in the middle of a lonely road, you can bet that I will run away and call help for them when I'm at a safe place.

Deleted member 59109

User requested account closure
Banned
Aug 8, 2019
I think I'm below average as I'm usually adverse or indifferent to popular moral standards:
- I did not love my country nor feel the needs to defend it. My family and me always comes first. If there is a war I will move, if someone badmouths my country on the internet I will ignore they. Same with my past schools, my company....
- I think married and having children is a waste of time.

Neither of these points are immoral. Actually I think the first point is a good position to have morally.

hateradio

Oct 28, 2017
welcome, nowhere
I have a superiority complex wrapped in a negative man persona.

hqdefault5oj21.jpg

Oct 27, 2017
Finland
I try to be a good person, but nah, I'm not morally superior to others.

No.
I'm a worthless garbage person and I know it. No matter how much effort I put into not being hot trash, I have to live in my head and I'm forced to watch the fact that I can never seem to fix it.
Among my many faults is the fact that I'm too much of a coward to rid the world of me.
Please get help. You're not worthless.

hom3land

Oct 27, 2017
I didn't need a religion to tell me to have compassion for others, not to murder, or cheat on my spouse. So, I got a leg up on some people..