• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Visanideth

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
get a load of this guy who thinks 6ft isnt tall. Very authentic dutch thread :>

Wait wait wait.

I didn't say that. I said 6ft isn't very tall. 6'4 is tall. 6ft is "average". I'm 5'11 myself.

It's precisely the problem outlined by these discussions; when discussing height, the person is either short or tall. Often the difference between tall and short is less than 2 inches. I've seen girls call 5'8 guys "shortie" and then say "my boyfriend's tall" when the guy was 5'10 tops. It's one very simple matter of perception.

ItIsOkBro

Happy New Year!!
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
2 average canadians:

ae661e5d-c120-4826-9862-4762eb62fdd2

Visanideth

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
swedish men: more attractive

swedish women: less attractive

Eh, not true. I think swedish girls (let's say, under 30) are on average some of the most attractive in europe. Big "problem" is that like most fair skinned european they show the signs of aging faster, so if that's a turn-off for you, it'd definitely play a role in attraction.

I'm italian and a lot of our girls feel insecure at younger ages, but then stay gorgeous well into their 50s. It's very subjective.

Oct 27, 2017
It's not really fair to compare because I have a ton of examples of ordinary people in my home country but my examples of foreigners are skewed towards unrealistically beautiful television and movie people.

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
I live in the Netherlands and i do think some Dutch women are incredibly gorgeous, yes.
But don't be mistaken by a city like Amsterdam. You don't even know these women are actually Dutch in the first place and it's a big city where a lot of pretty people live.

I guess it's logical you learn to like what you grow up with.
Having said that, i see gorgeous women from everywhere.
What's is nice for a lot of people is that you share cultural values, i think.
But, yes, there are some incredibly beautiful women in The Netherlands imo.
Loads of ugly people as well.

Tokyo_Funk

Banned
Dec 10, 2018
The Dutch can indeed look fine. Karen Mulder, Louise Vyent, Romy Van De Laar and Stefanie Joosten are all gorgeous.

Australian girls are very hit and miss. Some of them are attractive, some of them are really, really tomboyish or androgynous and the rest are either average or really shockingly bad. We have a weight problem here that doesn't help.

MilkBeard

Oct 25, 2017
In my general anecdotal experience, I found people my age to be less attractive in the midwest of the US on average; in Seattle they were a little bit more attractive; and in Ukraine, people my age (young adults to mid adults) are fairly attractive on average.

Part of this does have to do with the way people dress and present themselves. Also more people are overweight in the midwest, at least it felt like.

Status
Not open for further replies.