• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

TaySan

SayTan
Dec 10, 2018
Tulsa, Oklahoma
Leaving out of your city/state/country? Has the thought crossed your mind yet?
I understand not everyone has that privilege to just walk up and leave so i totally understand that.

Edit- I had thoughts of making aliyah through my father and live in Israel at least until all this madness stops but i would need to
1.Find a job
2. Probably learn Hebrew fast
3. Live there with a government that's probably just as bad as the US. :/
Probably a poor idea in the fist place, but it's just an idea.

Last edited:

Normal

Oct 26, 2017
I'm not going to leave my family and friends just because Trump gets re-elected lmao

5taquitos

Oct 27, 2017
OR
Just up and leaving the country and being able to legally work and live somewhere else and still make a livable wage to support a family of four and hoping that there's no language barrier is a lot more difficult than staying here and fighting back.

jb1234

Very low key
Oct 25, 2017
I'm in no position to do so. Just have to hope I keep getting my disability checks.

Dec 20, 2017
I've been building a rocket ship in my backyard that should get me to the moon. I haven't worked on phase 2 yet though.

Sensei

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
? lol

even if you had a plan b, most people just cant up and leave to wherever the fuck they want to go. its not that easy to get into somewhere else

EJS

The Fallen
The Fallen
Oct 31, 2017
lol, I seriously doubt anyone will actually leave their friends and loved ones.

Ryuhza

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
San Diego County
Not me but the second amendment people may have some ideas

tenor.gif

And I hate it.

DeusOcha

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Osaka, Japan
Well three days ago I just got confirmed for an overseas job. But it's more like a Plan A. Whether Trump gets re-elected or not I want out.

Josh378

Oct 27, 2017
So what if the Republicans have a super majority in both the Senate and the house after 2020? And Trump is President elected?

Will you leave the country?

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
If I can get out of the country I will. I doubt I'll have the money, though. Depending on how bad it gets, I'd probably seriously consider killing myself, but I'd hate to let that orange fuck win.

Gyro Zeppeli

Oct 27, 2017
If I had the means and privilege to move to another country based on who is the president of the US at any given time, I wouldn't need to use that as a reason to leave. The US has had many, many systemic standard of living problems for decades -- expensive healthcare, stagnant wages, and expensive housing. Those are reasons why I would leave, not who is president.

OP
OP
TaySan

TaySan

SayTan
Dec 10, 2018
Tulsa, Oklahoma
I had thoughts of making aliyah through my father and live in Israel at least until all this madness stops but i would need to
1.Find a job
2. Probably learn Hebrew fast
3. Live there with a government that's probably just as bad as the US. :/
Probably a poor idea in the fist place, but it's just an idea.

EvilChameleon

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Most people who say they're going to leave the country when X, Y, or Z happen usually end up staying. They just say it to sound tough. And it's usually celebrities too, who can afford to leave, but still don't.

Deleted member 23212

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Well, I live in Canada so I guess just stay here? Then again, Trump or not, if there is a good job opportunity I'll move to the US, and if there are none I won't.

skillzilla81

Self-requested temporary ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Keep doing what I'm doing. I'll never be surprised at how much america hates people that look like me.

Noctis

Oct 25, 2017
New York City
Trump or whoever is around don't matter, at the end of the day you have to wake up and work.

Get that bread, be kind and stay safe, if possible I want to stay NYC all my life.

AnansiThePersona

Started a revolution but the mic was unplugged
Oct 27, 2017
Disguise myself as a black Trump supporter and move into a gated community.

Anti

Banned
Nov 22, 2017
Australia
If you are white and American you have no reason to be worried, in fact I encourage you to stay there and don't go to any countries.

FF Seraphim

Oct 26, 2017
Tokyo
I left already, but if Trump wins a 2nd term that just means 4 more years until I even think of visiting friends or family.

Rendering...

Oct 30, 2017
A Plan B? My Plan B is the same as my Plan A. Watch from the sidelines and hope for the best.

Honestly though, I can easily pass as the kind of glorious Aryan Jesus-loving lady-boning pureblood whose country the mighty fuhrer toils day and night to restore to us, so I should be fine.

RailWays

One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Continue taking care of my family and keeping up the local voting fight. If I'm given the opportunity to uproot somewhere better, I may take it, but that would still apply whether Trump won or not.