Dolobill

Oct 25, 2017
I can only hear BFS using my cell phone speaker.

Edit: Actually I hear whichever lyric I'm reading.

Dyno

AVALANCHE
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I can hear both. Is it using that vocoder trick that cycles through octaves? It sounds like that is blurring the syllables pretty heavily so you can easily interpret it as either.

Forerunner

Resetufologist
Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Paper chaser, I can't hear the other one no matter how many times I listen to it.

WaffleTaco

Community Resettler
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It's paper chaser, I've heard it for years (back when rap had good pop features for the chorus unlike nowadays). However, if I read big fucking slut, I hear that.

Addleburg

The Fallen
Nov 16, 2017
I can hear both.

Weirdly enough, I think I encountered this when watching The Spectacular Now for the first time last year on Netflix. IIRC there's some part in the movie that takes place in a classroom where I could swear I heard Miles Teller use the N-word. I even stopped it and rewound it and re-"confirmed" it. The word didn't make any sense in the context of what he was saying and didn't fit the the character/tone of the film at all.

I couldn't confirm anywhere online that his character said it in anywhere in the script, so I think it's another case of "Yanni/Laurel" where I clearly heard something that his character didn't say.

Landawng

The Fallen
Nov 9, 2017
Denver/Aurora, CO
Dude that's weird as fuck lol

I definitely heard I'm A Paper chaser the first time. Second time and everyone after that I hear I'm a big fucking slut lmao

Jiraiya

Oct 27, 2017
She really doesn't sound like she's saying sl*t no matter how much a hear other words.

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
I heard paper chaser until I started replaying the video from right before the line (so cut out the first 4 or so seconds), then I could hear both depending on what I wanted to hear/am reading

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I only hear paper chaser. I can't even fathom how you can hear the other lyrics. It sounds nothing like it.

Mona

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
weird how many of these are popping up lately, interesting stuff

i can switch back and forth between them just trying thinking of which one i want it to be

TrueBroLapp

Nov 7, 2018
I can only hear paper chaser no mater how much I listen to.
I understand how people could hear the "big" and "fuck-" part, but the "-ing" and "slut" doesn't make sense to me.

Edit: I got the slut part, but the closest I can hear is "big fuck a slut", or something like that.
Paper chaser still makes much more sense to me

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
You can hear both, but you have to try a little bit harder than the Grover one. At least for me

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
I need to concentrate if I want to hear the second. It's harder than just hearing paper chaser.

GrantDaNasty

Oct 27, 2017
Without knowing about the duality of it, I would say "paper chaser", but with that idea in my head I can hear both.

Still Paper chaser though.

MrRob

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I don't understand how anyone could hear anything other than "cause I'mma paper chasa just livin my life..."

Like wtf this has to be a joke, right?

Last edited:

Klyka

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Can literally in my head switch between hearing "paper chaser" or "big fucking slut"
it would be much better if they didn't tell you the "options"

Rune Walsh

Too many boners
Oct 25, 2017
I only hear slut but that's probably just projection on my part. Someday. Someday I'll be the big fucking slut too.

MrRob

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I've been thinking about and trying repeatedly to hear the "slut" line and absolutely can't.

I am being trolled... No way anyone hears "slut".