do you kiss with your eyes open or closed?

• open

Votes: 66 8.9%
  • closed

Votes: 675 91.1%

• Total voters

darz1

Dec 18, 2017
So my partner and I love to make out and when we do I close my eyes but she keeps hers open. Sometimes I open my eyes while we are kissing and she is staring at me, which I used to find strange but have gotten used to it. She asked me why I close my eyes and I said it just happens narutally and I like to feel this kiss. When I asked her why she keeps her eyes open she says she likes to look at me while we kiss.

So which is more common? What do you do? Am I odd for closing me eyes?

BobbeMalle

Banned
Dec 5, 2017
I think it's natural to close your eyes during a kiss, don't know why. It would be weird to french with eyes opened.

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
Sometimes I keep em open and give them the crazy eyes or a deadpan stare. Always gets a laugh once one of us pulls out or they realize something's up.

Wackamole

Oct 27, 2017
A normal kiss with eyes closed but sometimes with eyes open to lock on to hers. "good luck at work, watch out in traffic, etc"

French kissing always closed. But the older i get the less appealing french kissing becomes (unless really horny).
Hate it when couples French kiss in public. It's not romantic. It's attention whoring by drama queens imo. Disgusting to behold. Just give a sweet kiss and save the oral sex for at home.

Grumpy old man out.

BobbeMalle

Banned
Dec 5, 2017
A normal kiss with eyes closed but sometimes with eyes open to lock on to hers.

French kissing always closed. But the older i get the less appealing french kissing becomes (unless really horny).
Hate it when couples French kiss in public. It's not romantic. It's attention whoring by drama queens imo. Disgusting to behold. Just give a sweet kiss and save the oral sex for at home.

Grumpy old man out.

You're right man, i hate that. You're not grumpy, you're a normal human being with a sense of decency.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
giphy.gif

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
When I was an amateur kisser, I used to awkwardly kiss with my eyes open. But now that I have leveled up a bit a and took the French kiss perk, I now close my eyes.

It feels like you are diving into their body when you close your eyes and let them take you. You feel their soul wrap around you. That warmth, that safe feeling. It's beautiful.

Taki

Attempt to circumvent a ban with an alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
why cant any of us just be normal

Deleted member 8197

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Closed most of the time but sometimes open, usually just for the look of fear if they open theirs for a second and see you staring at them.

Barrylocke

Oct 25, 2017
I at least appreciate occasional eye contact. I appreciate that moment of selfish validation, that, yes, this guy is actually into kissing ME.