Votes: 22 2.2%
  • I like both screw the environment!

Votes: 236 24.1%

• Total voters

Deleted member 46493

User requested account closure
Banned
Aug 7, 2018
Both, especially during summer - water is free where I live. That said, the morning shower is the "required" one.

Deleted member 22750

Oct 28, 2017
Some people need to be clean at work.

And don't feel like they got filthy during the day. Enough so that a second shower is needed.

Hair plays a big role for a ton of people too.
Bed hair is a real thing that needs attention and a massive problem for some and not a problem for others.

Ribs

Dec 10, 2017
You blast the AC at night so you're not sweaty anymore, then shower in the morning.

Oct 27, 2017
before bed 100% of the time

i only shower in the morning if i have to leave my house that day, otherwise i'm just lounging in my pajamas anyways (and already showered the night before, so still clean)

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
In the morning. First thing I do when I wake up, just to help wake up. Sometimes I will shower a second time at night after work, if the day was an exhausting one and I am feeling particularly oily.

Nacho

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Morning. I get wanting to do it at night, on the occasion that I shower before bed oh god its so cozy and comfy... But I sweat a bit at night so if I just get up and go I feel gross all day.

Yourfawthaaa

Nov 2, 2017
Bronx, NY
Both

Mainly when I come in from work just to wash outside off of me. Coming home and laying on your bed after you've been in the street is gross.

The morning is obvious because it helps wake me up and get me going for the day. And I work around alot of women so I like to smell good.

Rob

Oct 25, 2017
SATX
I usually take a shower in the morning to get me going since it helps wake me up. Although taking a nice warm shower before bed does feel great.

GSG

Oct 25, 2017
I prefer night, it's one less thing to worry about while getting ready in the morning.

Driggonny

Oct 26, 2017
At night so I can wash my hair and let it dry and put makeup on in the morning without worrying about it melting off due to the humidity.

WaveBird

Oct 29, 2017
Both for me. I shower before work because I feel clean and ready to start the day. Shower when I get home because yeah, I've been working all day. Sometimes I shower before bed as well!

Leo

Oct 27, 2017
I shower two or three times everyday and I can't conceive how anyone wouldn't.

Brazilian thing.

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
I used to do it in the morning but now that I work really early I do it at night so I can get a bit more sleep in the morning

Deleted member 47843

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Sep 16, 2018
Morning to look good for work (no bed head etc).

I'll shower again in the evening if I got sweaty/dirty during the day and then do a quick rinse of in morning to get rid of bed head.

SegFault

Oct 25, 2017
both but my morning shower is a quick 5 minute rinse in warm water to get the blood flowing and wake me up

Nilou

Oct 25, 2017
I pretty much always shower at night unless the very rare circumstance leads me to needing to shower in the morning for some reason. I also don't sweat no matter the time of year so I wake up as clean as I went to bed anyways.

ItIsOkBro

Happy New Year!!
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
q: what's the difference between people that shower in the night or don't shower at all?

a: within the confines of tightly packed public transit, nothing

Acidote

Oct 26, 2017
Hot shower night and morning when the weather is hot.
Cold shower in the morning the rest of the year.