• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Why the fuck would they put Gino sucking toes in the commercial

That's the kind of scene you use to punish people for watching your trash show, not the scene you use to try and hook people to watch your trash show

Ain't no way, it's like the anti-closet mom effect

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
Oh man that Gino and Jasmine scene is disgusting. Those two are really too much and need to have a hiatus from the franchise. Michael actually going to the States? Wow.

LilWayneSuckz

Oct 25, 2017
Matt Sharp, I know you're reading this in between drinking the blood of the innocent...

Give us more Ashley-types....I need new absolutely stupid idiotic and chaotic characters on my screen and less Gino/Jasmine/Big Ed/Angela.

Closet-mom gerbil guy's story was compelling at first, but he was also a bust...

Dec 15, 2017
Watching tonight's episode, and I finally figured out what Sophie's mom reminded me of, and now I can't see her and think anything different....

shutterstock_2207606225-1024x614-1-600x450.jpg

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Holy shit Micheal had to go to a DV shelter cause Angela was holding him against his will

Oct 27, 2017
I think this will be my last season. It's too much of a time sink now with all the spin-offs. It's almost as bad as sports and I have a million other things to do. I could justify it when all the attention wasn't focused on Mucin-Ed, Angela, & Gino but not anymore. Not a month goes by without a former or current cast member getting popped for DV. I have a backlog of books, movies, series, and games that began during covid and only gets bigger.

Slayven

Oct 25, 2017
I think this will be my last season. It's too much of a time sink now with all the spin-offs. It's almost as bad as sports and I have a million other things to do. I could justify it when all the attention wasn't focused on Mucin-Ed, Angela, & Gino but not anymore. Not a month goes by without a former or current cast member getting popped for DV. I have a backlog of books, movies, series, and games that began during covid and only gets bigger.
For real, between 20 epsiodes of nothing, worn out people coming back over and over again, and 2 hour eps. Shit is ridiculous. They could have knocked this season in 10 eps, especially nicky and igor

Zero315

Oct 25, 2017
It just feels like none of these people are real anymore. I yearn for the days of Dinyell and Nickle.

Oct 26, 2017

At least this latest 90 day season had new couples (except for Gino/Jasmine, bleh). But i agree, the big problem is the 2 hour episodes going on for 20 episodes. These people don't merit 40 hours of airtime. As you said, there's so many other things you can do with those 40 hours. Nowadays 90 day is purely a background show that I have going on as background noise while I'm working. There's no way I would just sit down and watch this in my leisure.

I'd love to see less frequent spin offs and go back to 45 minute mainline episodes with maybe a total of 10 episodes. Keep things moving, so storylines actually noticeably progress after each episode. Because right now, you can sit through a couple of 2 hour episodes and maybe only one couple had anything meaningful happen while the rest were just treading water. I just think it's crazy I stopped watching the current season of 90 day back in November around episode 6 and then I decided to get caught up last week and the show is just now reaching the Tell-All in March. 6 months of this is crazy.

Slayven

Oct 25, 2017
Trying to watch Happily ever after. And trying to hard to give a fuck. I hope it is a short season

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know if I can do it. This season so far has 3 couples who were just on last season for like 20 episodes. They should have picked other people.

Oct 26, 2017
I don't know if I can do it. This season so far has 3 couples who were just on last season for like 20 episodes. They should have picked other people.

Yikes. I didn't realize they're rehashing 3 couples from just the last 20 episode season. Brutal. Feels like covid era 90 day again.

Just think, this HEA could go into August / September. We will have had over 15-16 straight months of Gino and Jasmine... I'm pretty sure that's the longest streak of terror by any 90 day cast member.

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
Yikes. I didn't realize they're rehashing 3 couples from just the last 20 episode season. Brutal. Feels like covid era 90 day again.

Just think, this HEA could go into August / September. We will have had over 15-16 straight months of Gino and Jasmine... I'm pretty sure that's the longest streak of terror by any 90 day cast member.
I didn't either. I only recall seeing advertisement for Gino and Jasmine. Can't recall seeing Sophie and Rob or Ashley and Manuel.

You're right that they do probably have the record. They seem like they are on the same level as Angela and Michael and Ed and Liz(?) in how known they are/how much of a push they get from TLC.

LilWayneSuckz

Oct 25, 2017
I know y'all ain't watching this but for the first time on a tell all someone gave a cast member thoughtful advice….then they brought on Sarper

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
I know y'all ain't watching this but for the first time on a tell all someone gave a cast member thoughtful advice….then they brought on Sarper
I hated that they brought him back. Closest thing to decent advice from his advice was about the giggling. But really the nervous giggling is a symptom and the lack of confidence is what needs to be addressed. That will take care of the nervous giggling too. I think almost every portion of it sucked and the preview looks annoying too. Also re-confirmed that I just can't be bothered with any cast member named Debbie.

LilWayneSuckz

Oct 25, 2017
I hated that they brought him back. Closest thing to decent advice from his advice was about the giggling. But really the nervous giggling is a symptom and the lack of confidence is what needs to be addressed. That will take care of the nervous giggling too. I think almost every portion of it sucked and the preview looks annoying too. Also re-confirmed that I just can't be bothered with any cast member named Debbie.

A Matt Sharp production gotta do what it do.

Debbie leaning in on the slut-shaming under the guise of a "sweet old lady". Hopefully Miss Karen gets in that ass in Part 2...

hydro94530

Chicken Chaser
Oct 27, 2017
Bay Area
90 Day fam we get a brief (possibly) good season during this inevitable "Happily Ever After" drought....

View: https://x.com/90DayFiance/status/1770828150215159827?s=20

I need to try it again but could never get on board with the Love In Paradise show. Not sure why either. I'm late though so just started the new Single Life season and it's straight gold so far lol.

But yes I will go back and try this at some point. Everyone seems to love it so need to give it a fair shot.

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
Instead of running two at once, they should have put Love in Paradise on Sundays as a palate cleanser between the seasons. It would give viewers time away from all the repeat couples

Oct 27, 2017
I'm a few weeks into my 90 day detox and wish I'd done it sooner. I've completed a few books, a couple of games, and I'm slowing catching up on my Netflix and Prime backlogs. That's 6+ hours a week that I got back for whatever I want. I feel less jaded too. I wonder if I'd have ever gotten hooked if quarantine had never happened since I'd already ignored the franchise for several years at that point.

vypek

Oct 25, 2017
Y'all watching Love In Paradise or naw?

This weirdo with the breeding fetish is something else...
I checked it out. I swear it used to be better. Sperm donation guy and his girlfriend don't even seem like a real couple to me at all. I don't know if I'll stick with the season or not. My friend and I typically watch these together but this one is harder to watch than it used to be.