DragonSJG

Banned
Mar 4, 2019
main-qimg-d8402ca353643b6b3eb1867e0ad83c20

Majin Buu, an extremely powerful being is made of some sort of pink substance and seeing as he has a love for sweets and all along with his attacks to turn people int them, it has me wondering, does anyone wonder what his body tastes like? Do you think it tastes like bubblegum or some kind of confectionary candy?

Spaggy

Oct 26, 2017
I always thought it'd taste like Hubba Bubba bubblegum, and lose flavor just a quickly too.

skeezx

Oct 27, 2017
i think it's one of those things it looks like it tastes good ... you put a bunch of pepper and garlic on it stir fried then you taste it and wonder where you went wrong in life sitting in your shitty apartment eating majin buu

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Either strawberry blancmange or that ultra pink and sweet penecillin medicine you had as a kid.

Helix

Mayor of Clown Town
Jun 8, 2019
y'all ever wonder what Piccolo tastes like???

on a serious note, I think Majin Buu tastes like Cotton Candy but chewy

Yossarian

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
All đź‘Ź the đź‘Ź damn đź‘Ź time đź‘Ź

Strawberry-flavoured Wham Bar was my conclusion.

19thCenturyFox

Prophet of Regret
Oct 29, 2017
It's important that we get to the bottom of this before we move on to the more important discussion of whether he fucks or not.

To answer the question, he tastes like cake. Sweet (but not disgustingly sweet) with multiple layers of cream and batter which gives him a nice chewy texture.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
Majin Buu's gimmick is that he's so unpredictable that even he doesn't seem to be fully aware of what he can do, so I don't think he'd have a consistent flavour. I think he'd taste like different things.

Or maybe he'd taste like smoke since he's a genie.

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
Would he have a crunchy and savory center because of all the people he ingested? Or are they in a different plane of existence like with FMA's Gluttony?