• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Badgerst

Oct 27, 2017
Meat Loaf "Paradise By The Dashboard Lights". Can I get a link assist?

Bedded a few UW Badger co-Ed's at last call warbling this song in the early 90's.

man college was great.

Deleted member 1086

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Boise Area, Idaho
once went to a more biker-y type bar with dad to shoot pool and they played the song "Lights" by Ellie Goulding. No one really noticed, or at least they pretended not to, but I thought it was weird. Didn't fit the audience. Play some Slow Ride or I'm Bad I'm Nationwide or something.

lunarworks

Oct 25, 2017
Toronto
From a similar Canadian perspective... no.
I remember being in a Dutch pub 20 years ago, and every once in a while everyone would break out in song in a way completely unrecognisable here.

rasu

Dec 22, 2017
I don't know if it works quite as well in the USA... but Barrett's Privateers by Stan Rogers is a jam in a lot of pubs in Canada! Well... the east coast, at least.

Border

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Dancing Queen by ABBA, though I wouldn't expect everyone in a dive bar to start singing along it always gets a good reaction in night clubs and the like.

Soma

Oct 27, 2017
San Francisco
dhFfVDj.jpg

I KILL PXLS

Oct 25, 2017
In my experience, depending on the crowd (ie what type of white people), it's either:
- The Killers - Mr Brightside
- Neil Diamond - Sweet Caroline
- or Rage Against the Machine - Bulls on Parade

Valiant

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly Era.... I can't believe you didn't put the one TRUE AND FINAL AMERICAN PUB ANTHEM

Wag

Nov 3, 2017

In the Boston area it's Sweet Caroline.

You've Lost that Loving Feeling by the Righteous Brothers will do it every time.