• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Buddeh

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm already crying.

5md12hf65u821.jpg

Strings

Oct 27, 2017
I love seeing dogs on screen. They're not really 'acting', just doing their thing.

javiBear

The Fallen
Oct 30, 2017
I was already sad that they used them as food in the first. I'm afraid what these clever bastards have up their sleves for part 2.

Elephant

Nov 2, 2017
Nottingham, UK
If they announce a dog companion in this game I'm straight up not playing it. It'll inevitably die, like all animal companions do, and I'll be a mess. It's why I refuse to play The Last Guardian, I don't know for a fact but there's no way that adorable PuppyBirdRodent lives!

PetrCobra

Oct 27, 2017
I hate dogs in games. They always move unpredictably and annoy the player. Wonder if it's gonna be the same here.

VanDoughnut

Oct 30, 2017
My biggest critique of the studio has been they haven't animated enough dogs.

If they announce a dog companion in this game I'm straight up not playing it. It'll inevitably die, like all animal companions do, and I'll be a mess. It's why I refuse to play The Last Guardian, I don't know for a fact but there's no way that adorable PuppyBirdRodent lives!

Play The Last Guardian you coward! It's good

Nekyrrev

Oct 28, 2017
Just play the last guardian. I personally didn't see the end coming.
But yeah one way or another, you'll cry.

RestEerie

Banned
Aug 20, 2018

your favourite human companion shot himself in the head

"Meh...."

your favourite human companion died due to self-sacrifice

"Meh..."

A dog got killled.

"You fucking monsters!"

Dusk Golem

Local Horror Enthusiast
Oct 25, 2017
While I'd be down for Clicker Dogs, what I suspect is going on here is some sorta' group that has found a use for trained dogs in the post-apocalyptic world. There was a group in the first TLOU which used horses to good effect, I can see some sorta' group that has found a way to make dog's man's best friend to help each other survive in the hardships.