Expy

Oct 26, 2017
Surprised how resilient doge has been today at remaining up. I think it'll take a tumble soon but recover in a day or so.

It's pretty crazy.

OP
OP
Lump

Lump

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Surprised how resilient doge has been today at remaining up. I think it'll take a tumble soon but recover in a day or so.

It's pretty crazy.

Once major media starts running news stories, it might rocket up again - it's absolutely wild how $1 isn't a joke anymore but in the definite realm of actual possibility.

Darth Karja

Oct 25, 2017
Big ass sell off at .27, and right back up and down. I was thinking a sell off at a nice round number like .3
Yeah, I got fucked by that. Sold ass soon as it started to go down. Robinhood waited until it went down a few more cents before processing my order. Then I immediately bought back in as soon as it started going up. Thought I'd make a quick bit of money. But what did they do? Waited on processing my order until it went back up. So I'm not down any money, I just have less coin now.

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
Yeah, I got fucked by that. Sold ass soon as it started to go down. Robinhood waited until it went down a few more cents before processing my order. Then I immediately bought back in as soon as it started going up. Thought I'd make a quick bit of money. But what did they do? Waited on processing my order until it went back up. So I'm not down any money, I just have less coin now.
Use Limit orders

fertygo

Oct 25, 2017
Here the deal about current price

- its gone up like 4x in 70 hour, and its hit nice round number at 25c, profit taking is due
- Its crypto market. volatility is insane, and every exhange allow high leverages margin trading nowadays.. crazy traders with MILLIONS are longing and shorting this with 100x resulted in either price spike or dump depending which side is losing

So please aware of these before you want to enter this especially at this volume.

daegan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Oct 27, 2017
god I only put $6 in at first and now it's around $30. do I buy more or say fuck it and be amped to be up

Ashhong

Oct 26, 2017
Lol, Im one of those people who don't know what they are doing, just throwing money at it and seeing what happens.
lol, when you press buy, press the top right text that says "market order" and change it to LIMIT. You can set a maximum price to buy coins at, and a minimum price to sell at. So you don't get fucked by laggy Robinhood.

Lionheart360

Oct 27, 2017
Hmmm there seems to be a lot of stagnation around the 0.25 mark. I wonder if it'll eclipse its peak again in tonight or not

The Stig

Oct 25, 2017
If you would have told me to take the $500 I put into ADA and VET back in February and put it in DOGE instead I would have said you were crazy. Fucking crypto lol

Daingurse

Oct 25, 2017
GAH. Why didn't I put in more $ when this shit was under 11cents yesterday?! But I can't complain when I'm up $160 bucks! Let it ride!

erekiddo

Electric
Oct 25, 2017
and right on time, Robinhood is shitting the bed. I put in a sell order and it's been stuck in pending for 20 minutes now and won't let me cancel.

bananabread

Oct 28, 2017
I'm in crypto but not into DOGE specifically.

TOTALLY NOT FINANCIAL ADVICE:
Please guys, hold onto the mantra 'no one ever went broke taking profits'.

If you take out ~5% here, 5% there, you'll feel like a genius when the price does deflate a bit, and if you've still got 70% in you'll still feel like a genius when the price moons.

These sorts of investments don't have to be all-in/all-out. Especially risky/explosive ones like DOGE.

Karish

Oct 25, 2017
Gonna puke I bought at 8 cents and sold at 6 cents because I realize how fake doge is but god I wish I hadn't 😂

Jobbs

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm not offering financial advice. Just shooting the shit. No one knows what crypto is going to do. These are weird times.

THAT OUT OF THE WAY, I truly believe the $1 dogecoin meme is now locked in as a full self-fulfilling prophecy. I am a believer now. The hype and memes and inevitable media stories will make this happen.

As an aside, I sold my dogecoins at 5 cents in january -- making $1300 -- thinking I was clever as hell. Sigh.

Lionheart360

Oct 27, 2017
I'm not offering financial advice. Just shooting the shit. No one knows what crypto is going to do. These are weird times.

THAT OUT OF THE WAY, I truly believe the $1 dogecoin meme is now locked in as a full self-fulfilling prophecy. I am a believer now. The hype and memes and inevitable media stories will make this happen.
What would it realistically take for this to happen though?

Poltergust

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Orlando, FL
While I regret not buying in when it was still around 7 cents, I am definitely not going to jump in now. I feel like it could crash at any moment.

I'll just be observing from the sides this time around haha

fontguy

Avenger
Oct 8, 2018
There's lots of resistance at .25, but it's already inches away from .24 again. It's just tearing through those sell orders.

EDIT: nm already broke .24 by the time I posted.