Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
Can confirm I was told Copicopi targeted me (in red text) and while it probably doesn't matter coincidentally they were also mentioned in my flavour text (we're incredible friends)

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
On claims: given Chuggs role I don't think we can solve the game via claims but I don't like alot of the new ones (apart from Kopite to a decent extent).

Blarg is clearly lying but who knows if that's because he's scum. Vere doesn't have a partner and Stan/Malus claims just feel weak/unbelievable.

Regardless we're voting polter and of the alive players I think currently I'd want Malus to be the last voter but I'm fine with any mentioned above.

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
(also apologies for lack of activity recently but to be fair I had made plans after being pretty firmly convinced of my coming demise :P)

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
On claims: given Chuggs role I don't think we can solve the game via claims but I don't like alot of the new ones (apart from Kopite to a decent extent).

Blarg is clearly lying but who knows if that's because he's scum. Vere doesn't have a partner and Stan/Malus claims just feel weak/unbelievable.

Regardless we're voting polter and of the alive players I think currently I'd want Malus to be the last voter but I'm fine with any mentioned above.
What feels weak/unbelievable about Malus's claim?

OP
OP
Reki

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 3 VOTES ====
Day Start

Poltergust (3 votes)
Kopite - #1,366 #1,537
Muffin - #1,385
Stantastic - #1,395 #1,680
Verelios - #1,463
Stuart444 - #1,468 #1,698
Blargonaut - #1,605 #1,683
Stantastic - #1,680
Stuart444 - #1,709 #1,716

Stuart444 (1 votes)
Fanto - #1,369

Not voting: Poltergust, oreomunsta, Aeleus, Geno, Stuart444, Blargonaut, malus, Kopite

Post Counts:
Blargonaut: 66 Geno: 48 Kopite: 38 Verelios: 37 Fanto: 32 Stuart444: 28 Aeleus: 27 Poltergust: 19 Stantastic: 16 oreomunsta: 15 Muffin: 14 malus: 9

Current Countdown:
p2d69ve66z

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

OP
OP
Reki

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
==== DAY 3 VOTES ====
Day Start - Day End

Poltergust (3 votes)
Kopite - #1,366 #1,537
Muffin - #1,385
Stantastic - #1,395 #1,680
Verelios - #1,463
Stuart444 - #1,468 #1,698
Blargonaut - #1,605 #1,683
Stantastic - #1,680
Stuart444 - #1,709 #1,716

Stuart444 (1 votes)
Fanto - #1,369

Not voting: Poltergust, oreomunsta, Aeleus, Geno, Stuart444, Blargonaut, malus, Kopite

Post Counts:
Blargonaut: 67 Geno: 48 Verelios: 38 Kopite: 38 Fanto: 33 Stuart444: 28 Aeleus: 28 Poltergust: 19 oreomunsta: 16 Stantastic: 16 Muffin: 14 malus: 9

Current Countdown:
p2d69ve66z

Click here to go to the Vote Tool!

Day 3 ends. Poltergust, the Fellow Cat/Extra, is out of the party!
OP
OP
Reki

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
Reddie: Mis disculpas, Bigote-san. Se acabó mi tiempo. Debo cumplir mis obligaciones comerciales.
(My apologies, Bigote-san. My time's up. I need to go fulfill my commercial obligations.)

T2jeEg7.gif

Reddie is out of the party!

Poltergust has died!

ZtZfmI7.png

Welcome to Doggy Style Mafia! You've been to plenty of dog parties before, but this one is special. Today they'll be shooting the

OFFICIAL

MUSIC

VIDEO

of Duque's latest hit. Can you believe it?!

Ok. We could be as restrained as the j-pop industry. They wouldn't find us. You're the calm Reddie, and you're aligned with the Sleeping Cats (MAFIA).

The cold, moisty greens. The park gives a soft welcome to the tired paw. Unfamiliar but smiling figures offer a comforting caress, while the bikes race against the imminent orange shades. Looming steps to the north. They're coming. As a moored bark demands freedom nearby, your honor hesitates. Things are in motion. You planned the uprising. The dawn approaches. Sad as the puppy, you already did your work. You're the Fellow Cat.

You'll need a facade. Umm. Well, you don't live here. The targets are strangers. The sights are nice though. The only thing your soul enjoys; to contemplate nature. You're a demure witness, an outsider in the middle of a foreign struggle. You're the Extra, too.

You win when the Sleeping Cats control a majority of the votes at day start or nothing can prevent this from happening.

The game thread is here. For any questions, please feel free to PM me.

Be nice and have fun!

Mutante: ¿Y quién era ese? Ni siquiera lo había visto por aquí.
(Who was that again? I've never even seen him around here.)

Cortachurro: Caprichosa la situación que nos enfrenta nuevamente, Alioth…
(How capricious of a situation to be facing you again, Alioth...)

---------

Night 3 begins, and will end in

agyky6o3x7

Night actions are due 2 hours before day start.

Last edited:
Day 4 begins. Geno, the Loved Creative Director, is out of the party!
OP
OP
Reki

Reki

Oct 25, 2017
zlJYSs8.gif

The singer collapses.

Duque is out of the party!

Geno has died!

vJIHmbF.png

Welcome to Doggy Style Mafia! You've been to plenty of dog parties before, but this one is special. Today they'll be shooting the

OFFICIAL

MUSIC

VIDEO

of Duque's latest hit. Can you believe it?!

Of course you can. You're the talented Duque himself, and you're aligned with the Doggy Style Crew (TOWN).

You may be the handsome voice of the free spirits, but things weren't always pretty. That scar in your ear is a constant reminder of your past struggles in the streets of Recoleta, and the deep black of those eyes reflects obscure days of looming uncertainty, growling stomachs and fallen comrades. At least until Mario Hugo gave you a home and Tepo Tepo discovered your powerful vocals. Now, as the flavor of the summer and project lead, you head this pack with style and experience. You're the Loved Creative Director (Captain).

As the main voice of the crew, they'll need an extra vote to get you out of the party. Please note that this modifier will stop working when there're six or less players remaining.

During the day phase, you may submit the command DIRECT: TRACK [player] or the command DIRECT: BUS [player] and [player] to order one of three specific players to pick those targets the following night. Please note that if they decide to OBEY, the action will be executed on that target, but if they decide to DISOBEY, they won't be able to use their actions that night.

There's one more thing. Tepo Tepo fears that there may be someone looking for you in order to disrupt the recording, so he has advised you to claim a fake name if the situation arises. Maybe Segismundo Chasca, your old name, could work?

You win when all threats to the Doggy Style Crew are out of the party.

The game thread is here. For any questions, please feel free to PM me.

Be nice and have fun!

Adjetivo: Qué desastre. Coliforme, encárgate de Duque y Chaucha. Yo llamo a APLAPLAC para cancelar la grabación.
(What a mess. Coliforme, take care of Duque and Chaucha. I'll call APLAPLAC to cancel the shooting.)

Adjetivo leaves the room and comes back a few minutes later.

Adjetivo: Dijeron… que no hay necesidad de cancelar nada. Tienen un doble…
(They said… there's no need to cancel anything. They have a double…)

q5QICGk.png

The party continues!

---------

DAY 4 BEGINS

Fireblend's Vote Tool

Majority is 6

Day 4 ends in
:

vxp7ctsndb

Last edited:

Stuart444

Oct 25, 2017
Okay so.

As we all know, I am the bus driver.

but once again, I was made/forced to target who the director wanted me to target.

Geno and Muffin.

So if I understood everything correctly, Muffin was the target and Geno paid the price.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
I buy it, Muffin is the most likely target because they don't want him giving his Tracking results.

So Muffin, who did you Track?

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
source.gif

Seems like an ability took away some info from polters PM.

Why wouldn't Geno pick a scum read instead?
This was my first thought but I suppose geno was worried he might end up messing with Muffins track results (still would have made more sense to swap muffin with someone like me or fanto)

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
source.gif

Seems like an ability took away some info from polters PM.

This was my first thought but I suppose geno was worried he might end up messing with Muffins track results (still would have made more sense to swap muffin with someone like me or fanto)
Wait, are you saying like a Janitor scrubbed Polt's PM? I don't know, it might just be that Polt flips without his PR being shown. It is odd that there's a lot of background information in his flip but almost no actions.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Oh that's right! My Polter theory!

I think Polter was a Minion! Like someone who has the Mafia's win condition but is unbeknownst to them and isn't in their private chat. That's the vibe I got while reading through the PM and the flavor after it.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
It also makes sense why he did that whole counter claim gambit, and it makes sense with Chugg's role as another non-Town player he could target and die from.

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
It also makes sense why he did that whole counter claim gambit, and it makes sense with Chugg's role as another non-Town player he could target and die from.
I suppose that makes sense if there aren't any other neutrals running around. Oh, by the way, since Geno bit the bullet I'm guessing you're a survivor now?

Aeleus

Nov 29, 2018
Wait, are you saying like a Janitor scrubbed Polt's PM? I don't know, it might just be that Polt flips without his PR being shown. It is odd that there's a lot of background information in his flip but almost no actions.
Compare polter and chuggs PMs

Chuggs
Unlike Cabecita and Bigote, who are longtime friends since they met each other in the streets of a beach city, you're kind of a newbie around here. Your early years were an easy and peaceful affair of roaming the San Cristóbal, an iconic landmark that attracts many tourists, which in turn means plenty of chances to eat. But even though you're fond of your friends Chaucha and Palmerita, you always follow the lead of your fellow cats. They're the best sisters you could've hoped for, and pretty smart after all. Like, who would oppose the increase of food and naps promised in the meetings? Certainly not you. And here's how you can help the cup estate; with some raw force. You're the Strongcat.

During the night phase, thrice per game, you may submit the command STRONG MEOW:[player] in the Sleeping Cats thread at OuterMafia to get that player out of the party while being immune to interference by other players' actions. Sorry folks, it's for the future of the naps!

You'll need a facade. Umm. Well, back in the day the artisans at the hill really liked you. They gave you some food and you'd keep them some company when no one ever approached to buy their trinkets. You learned to carve wood, and that may be of help here. You're the Weak Keymaker, too.

During the night phase, you may submit the command GIFT KEY:[player] in the Sleeping Cats thread at OuterMafia to give a key to that player. Players using it will be protected and roleblocked for that night. How does this all tie into your plans? Well, players admiring wood keys won't be immune to NINJA MEOWS or STRONG MEOWS.

Please note that you may not target the same player twice in a row, and that if you gift a key to any player not aligned with the Doggy Style Crew, you'll get out of the party. Don't test your friends' patience, they're really busy.

Polter
The cold, moisty greens. The park gives a soft welcome to the tired paw. Unfamiliar but smiling figures offer a comforting caress, while the bikes race against the imminent orange shades. Looming steps to the north. They're coming. As a moored bark demands freedom nearby, your honor hesitates. Things are in motion. You planned the uprising. The dawn approaches. Sad as the puppy, you already did your work. You're the Fellow Cat.

You'll need a facade. Umm. Well, you don't live here. The targets are strangers. The sights are nice though. The only thing your soul enjoys; to contemplate nature. You're a demure witness, an outsider in the middle of a foreign struggle. You're the Extra, too.
They have the same exact structure (even the 'you're the x too') but all of the mechanic stuff has been scrubbed clean from polter

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
It specifically calls him an Extra though at the end, meaning he has no powers, as per the sample PM in the OP.

Fanto

Is this tag ok?
Oct 25, 2017
Unless that's a "fake" claim for him, which would prove my other theory that Scum have two-part roles where the second part is the part they are meant to claim with!

Either way I'm right! :P

Verelios

Oct 26, 2017
Compare polter and chuggs PMs

Chuggs

Polter

They have the same exact structure (even the 'you're the x too') but all of the mechanic stuff has been scrubbed clean from polter
You're right, it just makes me wonder of it's some variation of a janitor at work or like Fanto said, Polt was a minion.

Kopite

Oct 28, 2017
So at this point we shouldn't fear a SS right? If we lunch them then we'll probably win anyway