Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017

Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson, Paul Rudd, Mark Ruffalo, Don Cheadle and Zoe Saldana will join Sen. Kamala Harris to participate in a grassroots fundraiser hosted by the Russo Brothers on Oct. 20, in support of Joe Biden's presidential campaign.

The virtual fundraiser event, dubbed "Voters Assemble," gathers the cast of the Avengers as they "unite for democracy" and will include a Q&A and a trivia game.

Evans, Ruffalo and Saldana have been particularly vocal about voting in the upcoming election, using their social media accounts to encourage others to register and make a plan to vote.

Elsewhere, Mindy Kaling and Kumail Nanjiani participated in the South Asian Bloc Party event for the Biden campaign earlier this week, with guests including Lilly Singh.
www.hollywoodreporter.com

Chris Evans Among ‘Avengers’ Cast Assembling for Biden Fundraiser Hosted by Russo Brothers

Chris Evans, Scarlett Johansson, Paul Rudd, Mark Ruffalo, Don Cheadle and Zoe Saldana will join Kamala Harris for a fundraiser hosted by the Russo Brothers.

Quick

Oct 25, 2017
2019: Ant-Man's going to crawl up Thanos' ass and regrow.
2020: Ant-Man's going to crawl up Trump's ass and regrow.

MadLaughter

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Don't tell me Tony Stark is a republican?

I think RDJ has called himself a republican like, a long time ago but he's appeared on anti-Trump stuff before IIRC

Edit: I took 3 seconds to look it up and he has apparently called Trump a racist clown but said that he is not liberal (sounds like he's in the middle, which is unfortunate but could be a lot worse)

KG

Banned
Oct 12, 2018
No Bautista?

Pratt not being there is surprising. He prob a Trump supporter.

Dakkon

Oct 27, 2017
Don't tell me Tony Stark is a republican?

He's not, but he's also not super liberal and doesn't identify with either party in particular.

He was in an anti-Trump ad in 2016, and serves on the board of an Anti-Recidivism project and opened a project to help reduce carbon footprints across the world using tech.

I think he just doesn't like being super out there with it.

MadLaughter

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I saw someone say Pratt's wife is supporting Biden, but yeah he's about religion and farm life and has generally stayed away from public political endorsements AFAIK

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Feel like people may finally realize that Pratt is a little suspect with his personal views because of his omission here. That dude is a member of the Hillsong cult church that openly supported conversion therapy, wore a shirt with the Gadsden flag on it and he still refuses to say anything about his political views. Worst Chris stays the worst.

Shoeless

Oct 27, 2017
Man... how do you rationalize it to yourself when you're supporting Trump and voting against the guy endorsed by Captain America...

MadLaughter

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Pratt is also filming Jurassic World 3 or whatever, for whatever that's worth. Though he still probably would try to appear non-partisan

JayCB64

Oct 25, 2017
Wales
tenor.gif