• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

hitme

Oct 26, 2017
Article I: Abuse of Power has been passed.
Roll Call: YEAS - 230, NAYS - 197, PRESENT - 1

Aritcle II: Obstruction of Congress has been passed.

Roll Call: AYES - 229, NOES - 198, PRESENT - 1

PDF of the two articles of impeachment:

Now, the trial of Donald J. Trump to be removed as the President of the United States starts in the U.S. Senate.
note: 2/3 or 67 votes out of 100 are needed to remove the President from office.

Last edited:

Moppeh

Oct 28, 2017
It's not Cats but that's pretty cool.

There's like no way he gets actually removed though, right? McConnell would have to have some Grinch level heel turn, I reckon?

Sei

Oct 28, 2017
LA
PHUyL6A.gif

Proven

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Not to be a downer but doesn't this literally mean nothing since the Senate won't impeach ?

BWoog

Oct 27, 2017
No matter what happens next, I know this will weigh on Trump for the rest of his life. He has now "lost to Obama" and history will always remember it.

Get fucked and die you fat orange piece of shit.

OP
OP
hitme

hitme

Oct 26, 2017
Not to be a downer but doesn't this literally mean nothing since the Senate won't impeach ?

This is the first official act of having Trump accountable for his actions. His name means absolutely everything to him and having an asterisk next to it will eat him alive.

Senate may not remove, but it's something.

Sim

Oct 25, 2017
It's the right thing to do, but I can't help not caring about this. It's ultimately meaningless. I just want to get to Election Day and hope everyone grew the fuck up since the last time.

Proven

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
It's a stain on his legacy and destroying his ego, but that's about it.

So it basically makes him very mad and puts him in the history books as an impeached president but since the Republicans are spineless and won't remove him from office he still gets to stay in office until 2020 at the minimum?

Surakian

Shinra Employee
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Too bad the Senate won't do shit so this is just a hollow victory BUT STILL I'LL CELEBRATE

Deleted member 3208

Oct 25, 2017
Congratulations Orange Turd. You can finally boast something Obama didn't have: be impeached.

Dodongo

Oct 25, 2017
Happy Impeachment Day everyone!

First president to be impeached by the House during a first term