Oct 27, 2017
Bandung Indonesia
If I recall it's a pre-2015 tweet so before he was serious about being President.
I think the entire world—Trump included—was happier when he was "just" a racist millionaire complaining about coke and who the Twilight guy was dating.

Ohhh so it was before he's a President.

But for me to think that such a tweet is possible even *after* he's become a President, hahah, nothing from him surprises me anymore.

Still, it's funny to see him losing his mind over Twitter abandoning him.

Conditional-Pancakes

The GIFs of Us
Jun 25, 2020
the wilderness
Ohhh so it was before he's a President.

But for me to think that such a tweet is possible even *after* he's become a President, hahah, nothing from him surprises me anymore.

Still, it's funny to see him losing his mind over Twitter abandoning him.

It's bonkers to me that they allowed Trump to continue using his pre-existing personal Twitter account as an official communication channel for his presidential functions.

Also, here, have fun :p

www.thetrumparchive.com

Trump Twitter Archive

All 50,000+ of Trump's tweets, instantly searchable

Last edited:

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
It's crazy that we've not heard from him since getting banned, this dude literally doesn't know how to talk to the American people without shit posting on Twitter.

El Bombastico

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I find it rather odd. He can call Fox, OAN, or a press conference anytime he wants to complain. Do people in the White House have him locked up somewhere?

I'm wondering if there are in orders from Fox not to takes his calls. Right now they must be terrified of what legal trouble they'll get into if Trump incites another attack during a live phone call with them.

Last edited:

Starshine

Oct 25, 2017
I find it rather odd. He can call Fox, OAN, or a press conference anytime he wants to complain. Do people in the White House have him locked up somewhere?

O' the stories we'll hear one day about what went on behind the scenes during the 7th through the 20th. And of course stories all throughout his "preziduncy".

Nola

Oct 29, 2017
I wouldn't be surprised if people around him
and working allies like Fox are simply trying to run out the clock with Trump, or maybe entertaining some internal fantasies about some big move, since many probably realize they are on a knifes edge if Trump does what he normally does in these types of situations and eventually doubles down and goes even harder so as to not appear "weak" in his mind

Of course, per usual, the reaction from places like Fox News is playing right into the hands of that narrative for Trump by offering both a conspiracy and an aggressive gaslighting of the severity of Trump's role to frame Democrats as overreaching and keep them as the enemy. So I very much fear what happens if he does find a solid platform in his final days.

8byte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt-account
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Kansas
I made my first gif today (well, one that wasn't work related).

giphy.gif

Deleted member 11976

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's crazy that we've not heard from him since getting banned, this dude literally doesn't know how to talk to the American people without shit posting on Twitter.
I was just thinking of make a thread on how to track official communications from him but it seems like... there just haven't been any? I guess he's speaking in Alamo today but aside from that has he really been totally silent?

Shoeless

Oct 27, 2017

I think it's probably a combination of the trauma of failing for the first time in his life, both this hard and this publicly, and he's in cocoon mode, and efforts from what remains of his team to keep him of a call to Fox & Friends where he says something even more incendiary/call to arms that would create more fires everyone needs to put out.

convo

Oct 25, 2017
I think it's probably a combination of the trauma of failing for the first time in his life, both this hard and this publicly, and he's in cocoon mode, and efforts from what remains of his team to keep him of a call to Fox & Friends where he says something even more incendiary/call to arms that would create more fires everyone needs to put out.
I still don't think he's smart enough to not want to say exactly the same call to arms as he always has. Melania's tweets have had the same energy, some maga hats should be taking her words as more direct messages from their leader or do they not want to listen to women?

Zip

Oct 28, 2017
I can only imagine anyone left around him are doing everything they can to keep him stuffed in the closet and wait out the clock.

If given a platform he'd just double down again. As he always does. So I expect not to hear from Trump at all outside of recorded, filtered messages emphasizing the impending transition.

No doubt he's on a short leash and the Senate GOP gave it a hard yank for the first time since whenever his last forced video backtracking speech was. They've likely let him know he's on a leash too and there's nothing he can do, so he's probably stewing and watching his propaganda news stations.

If anyone is leaving him alone with the advisors who thought the shit so far was a good idea they are all even bigger fools than I thought.

ivantod

Oct 27, 2017
This is the first time that I noticed it wasn't just McDonald's food, they gathered fast food from every major franchise. How TF was it easier to buy fast food from multiple shops than just getting a real caterer?
Didn't this happen during some kind of government shutdown, so there was no staff available to prepare "normal" food?

EDIT: Yes it did, hence the McDonalds food: https://www.npr.org/2019/01/15/6854...p-serves-fast-food-to-college-football-champs

Shoe

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
This is the first time that I noticed it wasn't just McDonald's food, they gathered fast food from every major franchise. How TF was it easier to buy fast food from multiple shops than just getting a real caterer?
Insiders have shown that Trump gorges on fast food essentially every day, so he just made it so the athletes got to experience his beautiful diet.

Dec 30, 2020
I'm imagining an unfurnished office with just a milk crate with an 80's office phone on it sitting next to a dying plant in a foam coffee cup, and the squeaky-voiced teen from The Simpsons sitting in a destroyed lawnchair. The phone rings:

"HELLO! Welcome to MySpace, home to your space and, uh, friends! How can I help you today?" *pauses* "OH NO, NOT YOU, you're banned!" *hangs up* "We have SOME dignity!"

Another leaf falls off the dying plant.

Deleted member 862

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
When Obama left office Twitter achieved the @potus account as @potus44

They're doing the same for Trump but because he never used the potus account almost everything he ever posted will be ignored