• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Tugatrix

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
FW3IH0L.gif

words of love

Speevy

Oct 26, 2017
It is not surprising that a man who has murdered his own people has also stolen my heart.

Paradox

Oct 28, 2017
Hey, imagine if Twitter didn't exist.

If nothing else this turd would have to convey himself through 6 second Vine loops.

TheBaldEmperor

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
This is super embarrassing and in no way shape or form does it resemble something even close to professionalism.

CrunchyFrog

Oct 28, 2017
He's absolutely desperate to frame NK as a massive "win" to distract from the shitstorm swirling around him. To tell his base he's doing something that actually matters in his mind.

And I feel bad for saying this, but I'm like 90% convinced those aren't actually remains of US war vets. Why on earth would a regime like DPRK have bothered to preserve the remains of enemy combatants for a country that they've chided for decades as straight up satanic, much more why do so after the news got out that they've built new missiles? Because they know for a fact that Trump is desperate for a positive bit, to the point that even if he did find out he'd never reveal it for fear of looking stupid. And I doubt anyone else would reveal it either, for it would seem cruel to rob the respective families of their deserved closure, however true it may be.

PandaShake

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
This one of the weakest and most embarrassing moments I've seen. After decades of firm stance, we have a US president giving the Kim family such adoration. Doesn't even know he's getting played for propaganda material.

Strike

Oct 25, 2017
NOW PUTIN AND KIM JONG UN ARE BOTH MY BEST FRIENDS

Last edited:

Mr. Fantastic

Alt-account
Banned
Apr 27, 2018
this is quite frankly embarassing. the amount of ass licking going on in this tweet is i n s a n e

especially considering its towards a goddamn fucking murderous dictator

USA, get your shit together. you've got the rest of us worried here.

Oct 30, 2017
So if the analysis of the remains shows it wasn't what they claimed, which they have done in the past by using animal remains, will we ever know about it?

DrewFu

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt-account
Banned
Apr 19, 2018
Everything else aside, are they scheduled to meet again, or something?

thefit

Oct 25, 2017
They told him not to do this so he does it more and thinks he's getting back at those who told him not to.