Teiresias

Oct 27, 2017
Haha, the Yelp reviews for that landscaping company are already getting hammered.

CKaPgzi.jpg

Fonst

Nov 16, 2017
Someone (on here or twitter) said his location is probably a supporter who has "evidence" of voter fraud so they are doing it there.

Burli

Nov 7, 2017
Anyone considered this might be them trolling the media? I can't fathom another reason for it..

KarmaCow

Oct 25, 2017
Fuck the margins. Call the election. Every hour the don't, they allow this moron to spread his propaganda and disinformation. This is a time in which I'm really pissed off at the media.

I don't see how calling the election will change anything. CNN or even Fox News saying Biden won PA wont dissuade him or anyone who buys into the absurd lie he's making now that the votes are fake (except the ones that are for him).

Jombie

Oct 27, 2017
I don't see how calling the election will change anything. CNN or even Fox News saying Biden won PA wont dissuade him or anyone who buys into the absurd lie he's making now that the votes are fake (except the ones that are for him).

It would at least shift the conversation away from this bullshit for awhile.

OP
OP
Kaeden

Kaeden

Oct 25, 2017
US
Haha, the Yelp reviews for that landscaping company are already getting hammered.

CKaPgzi.jpg
This reminds me of the story about the restaurant that openly called for people NOT to wear masks and some said they were turned away because they wore one. Got hit hard by reviews like this but iirc they were somehow able to get them removed.

BobLablow

Apr 18, 2018
The clown show never stops. 70 million voters (and many millions more who didn't vote) still are along for the ride until the end.

I want to weep.

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
Surprise announcement: millions and millions and billions and billions of kilos of salt discovered at White House.

Domcorleone

Oct 26, 2017
They are going to say this is where ballots were dumped or something. He's going all out on his lies. Who is going to stop this?

MrBanballow

Not changing this tag
May 1, 2019
Attorney: I have never heard of Donald Trump, I think he brought me covfefe once. In other news, I'm looking for a job.

*Press conference ends*

Futureman

Oct 26, 2017
I hope the news channels don't cover this live. Send someone to record the lies they push them report on why they're wrong.

Carnby

Oct 25, 2017

CKaPgzi.jpg

If you read their Google review, there's a review from a fellow landscaper that said the owner is a cheat who harasses other people online, insults their appearances, and always has to win an argument. Are we shocked he's a Trumper?

Dyle

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Damn couldn't even wait for this to start to call the race

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I am only sad that calling it did not happen 10 minutes later so we could see their faces live.

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
The imagery is priceless. A little stand in what looks like a parking lot against a backdrop of Trump 2020 logos taped to a garage door.

This man cannot stop winning 🙈