• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Nice to see Falcons sent to the lower bracket. The mark of a true world class team imo is being able to take a defeat like that, mentally reset and don't let the fact that one more loss = your tournament life get to you (Spirit, XG, AR, OG, Liquid, Gaimin etc). We saw it last tournament with Falcons dropping XG to the lower bracket 2-0 only for XG to work their way back up and destroy them in the finals.

Last time Falcons were sent to the lower bracket (Kuala Lumpur), they got defeated immediately by Liquid. They haven't been tested in this area much but we'll see if they can bring it.

Last edited:

scarybore

Oct 27, 2017
Since BB had a Void, you could never count them out, but that still would have been an embarrassing loss. 🤣

OG never look great against BB so I'm not super confident in them this series, but dear god I will die a happy man if I never see a core KOTL again.

Edit: Doh, some very questionable plays last 10 minutes. Wasn't awful though.

Last edited:

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Killing Rosh as it tries to go through the twin gate with Slardar crush and Maiden ult.. Haven't seen that before 😂
Late game Doom is a nightmare, especially with the mute talent. Nice comeback from XG.

Last edited:

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
This shot is cinema

vc9w362.png

scarybore

Oct 27, 2017
I feel bad for IG as they really needed the points and OG shouldn't be there, but they were the worse team by quite a margin today. Expected a lot more from them after yesterday's game against Xtreme.

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
First time in a very long time I'll be rooting for OG

tgTRmWw.png

Lion stonks have to be going up after seeing this bullshit DK Manta + Aghs sieging build. First Falcons, now BetBoom.

Last edited:

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
TIL Naga can't be slept with a stolen Song
Lmao, Ceb starts all chatting after Malrine gets cocky and goes full 7ckingmad. I don't think Falcons said a single thing after that 😂 😂

Last edited:

scarybore

Oct 27, 2017
Aww, good attempt. No more mid Mirana though please.

Edit: Sadly an uncompetitive final, but congrats to Falcons.

Liquid and Betboom continuing to fail when it matters sure is hilarious though.

Last edited:

Swig

Oct 28, 2017
Does anyone know if you can buy the Crownfall Royal Bundle (x30 candies, x10 rerolls) more than once, assuming you have the coins? I bought it once with my free coins from the BP and just got a roll in the Candy Shop for 10 more coins. I'm thinking about getting that to get more rolls out of the candy shop. I don't see anything that says you can't buy it more than once and it would likely make up for candies i would spend to get it.

Edit: Found a Reddit post that agreed with me. Did it. No Arcana in the re-rolls, but I have more candies than I did before. Seems like a good deal.

Last edited:

Turnscr3w

Jan 16, 2022
I really like the portait art from the character's dialogue screens. Jugg and Gondar are my favourite. Venge and Sky kinda look too saturated? Dunno

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Nice to see them back. Their last Dota tournament was pretty good. Back when Nigma were actually relevant 😭 😭