• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Crashman

Oct 27, 2017
Neat.

...But I read that topic title as Dragon's Dogma, and was confused watching the trailer and seeing Double Dragon. :P

criteriondog

I like the chili style
Oct 26, 2017
How is RCG2 compared to RCG1? I enjoyed the first game a bunch
it's great. Combat is better, more aerial moves, bigger moveset. Comedy and music is great just like the first. If you enjoyed the first a lot, you will enjoy the sequel as well. The new characters are fun to play as well!

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Its taken me so long to start this game that its getting DD DLC... oh well, that's great news lol. I'll probably do several runs in the game (one with the girls, one with Kunio, and once with Bimmy/Jimmy)

Brodo Baggins

Oct 27, 2017
How is RCG2 compared to RCG1? I enjoyed the first game a bunch

My feelings on it are a bit odd. It's an iterative sequel that improves on almost every dimension of the first, but I found the pacing to be a bit worse than the first one, and the writing was a little less charming for me. In the end I remember RCG1 more fondly than 2.

Still absolutely worth a play through.

Grenlento

Dec 6, 2023
K, they finally seem to have settled on Billy being the blonde, but I guess they still can't decide if Jimmy is a redhead or brunette (DD Gaiden).