• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

RBH

Official ERA expert on Third Party Football
Nov 2, 2017
Dr-Pepper-Reveals-New-Creamy-Coconut-Flavor-678x381.jpg

Arriving just in time for summer, Dr Pepper today announced the launch of a new limited-time flavor – Dr Pepper Creamy Coconut.

Dr Pepper Creamy Coconut brings together a combination of the original 23 Dr Pepper flavors with layers of tropical coconut flavor and a creamy finish.

Available in Regular and Zero Sugar, the flavor will be sold in 12-oz 12-packs and 20-oz bottles. This new drink represents the only coconut-cream-flavored dark soda on the market.

Dr Pepper Creamy Coconut and Dr Pepper Creamy Coconut Zero Sugar will be available in retailers nationwide starting May 1 through the end of July, 2024.
www.chewboom.com

Dr Pepper Reveals New Creamy Coconut Flavor - Chew Boom

Arriving just in time for summer, Dr Pepper today announced the launch of a new limited-time flavor – Dr Pepper Creamy Coconut. Advertisment Story continues below Dr Pepper Creamy Coconut brings together a combination of ..

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=esvneBX7ino

Kraid

Oct 25, 2017
Cuck Zone
Certified coconut hater here, but the Cream Soda and Strawberries & Cream Zero Sugars are top tier, so I assume this will rule for coconut lovers.

Hewlett

Oct 27, 2017
50/50 chance on whether it will be a good coconut flavor or taste like someone poured sunscreen into my Dr. Pepper.

Lobster Roll

signature-less, now and forever
Sep 24, 2019
Normally not into coconut BUT … mixed with all the other flavors in Dr. Pepper, I'm very intrigued.

Davidion

Charitable King
Oct 27, 2017
Coconut is fine, but you couldn't use any other fucking adjective than "creamy"?!

poptire

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I only like coconut in the summer for whatever reason. Guess it just reminds me of the beach. So I'll give this a try why not

abellwillring

Oct 25, 2017
Austin, TX
All the Dr. Pepper iterations have been super solid and their Zero equivalents remain the best in the biz IMO as far as tasting really decent even for a sugar drinker. Will be trying both varieties for sure.

Sidebar: I was in Japan recently and the Dr. Pepper cans are amazing -- I also got a kick out of it being referred to as a "fruit-flavored" soda because I just never thought of it that way.. it's just Dr. Pepper to me.

image0.jpg

image0.jpg

MegaZubat

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone tried this? Legit amazing. Could be the inspiration for the new flavor, minus the lime (which i think it should have for that brightness).

coffee-mate-dirty-soda-030424-5cacac00c6ff47f594eb58663aa2bb61.jpg

Oct 27, 2017
Coconut sounds great. But I'd hope they're just using creamy in a way that doesn't mean it's actually creamy, because that sounds rather unappealing in a pop.

Badgerst

Oct 27, 2017
Sounds great.
plan to mix with Sailor Jerry for a twist on a Dark and Stormy.
just in time for Trumps star witness.…

nded

Nov 14, 2017
I like coconut but American mass market packaged snacks and drinks are very hit or miss when it comes to incorporating it as a flavor.

Lowrys

Oct 25, 2017
London
Here in the UK there is a severe lack of coconut flavoured anything, so I welcome our new coconut Dr Pepper overlords.

Atom

Jul 25, 2021
Those pics of dirty soda make me kinda uncomfortable ngl.

E: he coffee mate ones are fine, the sonic versions...no thanks.