• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP

Kalmakov

user requested ban
Banned
Sep 10, 2019

Dude's got a bizarre moveset but he seems to have all the tools needed to be a good character in this game.
Also, there is a second level 1 super that was unfortunately not shown off in this demonstration.

Xenosaga

Oct 27, 2017
He looks soooo cool. Amazing intro, one of the best looking Level 3(5) in the game.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Goddamn, Gogeta Blue looks fun. Hopefully Canon Broly is just as awesome.

Zyrox

One Winged Slayer Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 25, 2017
He looks really cool moveset wise. Can't wait to see what people are gonna do with him. I hope he doesn't suck tier wise.

egg

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
How is this game? The ultimate edition which is like $109 is on sale for like $32 and im really considering getting it.

Toxi

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I feel like I'm missing something. He looks like every other character to me.

KayonXaikyre

Oct 27, 2017
They gave my man everything. I was sad to see that beam rain move for the movie not get in, but then I see this tweet and that's in too. My boy has a ton of moves and its great. They really went all out on him and I was surprised to see the big bang kame in here. SS4 Gogeta basically never showing up now lol (even though I didn't want him to anyways).

asd202

Enlightened
Oct 27, 2017
Jesus the budget on this character is like more than current season 2 combined lol.

Melkezadek

Oct 27, 2017
YO BIG BANG KAMEHAMEHA??

Bless. Now I wait for the SSJ4 Gogeta mods. I appreciate the developers incorporating all of the era, Z, GT, and Super into one character. They appreciate the fans.

edit: also, having an attack doesn't deconfirm ANY character. 18 had 17 as an exist and he became his own character. Stop being so petty.

Last edited:
OP
OP

Kalmakov

user requested ban
Banned
Sep 10, 2019
I think it's safe to say a good portion of the Season 2 budget went directly into Gogeta lol. I'm hoping Super Broly has as many mechanics and tools.

OP
OP

Kalmakov

user requested ban
Banned
Sep 10, 2019
Keep in mind Gogeta has the most supers of any character, three level ones, one of them with an extender, and a level 3 with a 2 bar extender.

asd202

Enlightened
Oct 27, 2017
Keep in mind Gogeta has the most supers of any character, three level ones, one of them with an extender, and a level 3 with a 2 bar extender.

Yeah this is crazy I hope that Broly will be simillar and also I hope this bodes well for inevetable sequel.

I don't know if this is known but the guy on twitter says that Gogeta will release on 9/26.

hikarutilmitt

"This guy are sick"
Dec 16, 2017
I like it. always been a Gogeta > Vegito fan.

Also slightly surprised, yet not, that we still have people putting the J in the SS4/SSgSS thing. The 90s and 00s are still around, I guess.

Oct 26, 2017
Dude has a sliding low 2L, 5L autocombo that ends in an overhead and keeps his air action.

Not sure if they confirmed what his assist is, but he looks like a very solid anchor and maybe somewhat of a point character too.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
I for one welcome our new Gogeta Blue overlord.

Fun Fact: Gogeta Blue's blast barrage super has 2018 damage (not counting the Stardust Breaker extension), the year DBS: Broly came out in Japan.

EDIT: Oh shit, I missed a spot!

Last edited:

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
Canon Gogeta looks awesome! They're doing a fantastic job with him!

Oh I can't wait to see Canon Broly too!

Deleted member 17207

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
He looks really dope.

But I'll always prefer:
4635614-tumblr_m6i2r8ly311r72ht7o1_500.gif

Stayfone

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
TGSSSGSSTGSSSGSSSTGSSSGSSTGSSSGSSSTGSSSGSSTGSSSGSSS

Sorry.

Looks dope, animations and presentation continue to impress.

AlexFlame116

Prophet of Truth - One Winged Slayer
Nov 17, 2017
Utah
I'm more curious about Canon Broly's new VA.
Whoever it is, it will be better than having Vic sticking around. Just wish that they could redub Dragon Ball Super: Broly as well.

I'm actually still really hoping that we get black hair darker skin Broly which is my favorite version of Broly.

Dec 21, 2018
I'm glad his Ki Rain move seems to be in. Loved that they pretty much gave him everything from the movie plus Big Bang Kamehameha.

Embarrassed Vegeta in the intro makes this even better too.

Garlador

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
I want to know if Gogeta did the fusion dance with Goku Black, would that create Gogogeta? These are important questions that need answers.

Giga Man

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Any chance for a definitive edition? I have the game on PS4, but I want to move to the Switch with minimal cost.

OP
OP

Kalmakov

user requested ban
Banned
Sep 10, 2019
I for one welcome our new Gogeta Blue overlord.

Fun Fact: Gogeta Blue's blast barrage super has 2018 damage (not counting the Stardust Breaker extension), the year DBS: Broly came out in Japan.

EDIT: Oh shit, I missed a spot!

This is the kind of stupid easter eggs I can appreciate

Skyebaron

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
That level 3 should be more impactful. Specifically the energy barrage. It was way greater in the movie. The kamehameha was F'ing fine though.

SAB-CA

Nov 30, 2017
What is it about ASW DLC characters that always looks off to me? The Motions themselves look good, but their implementation within things (Like that highly animated spin for the wallsplat kick) always look like they add things with timing that doesn't match what the original team did. Gogeta's shading looks all weird, he's tall and muscular in a way that looks a bit separate from the other models... And the lingering Camera angle on the explosion volley Is cooler in concept than execution. I feel like they put a lot of stuff into their DLC charas (quantity), but the overall polish always has multiple points where it feels like the DLC Team just isn't as spot on as the original developers (quality).

On his moves themselves, I generally like them. I kinda feel like the Dash-Punch that leads to an awkward advantage looks... unfinished? But maybe it's a mixup tool? The Kagebushin No Psylocke is cool, though I have to admit I wish it was even more nuts.

His supers half look like EX moves at times. Guess that works.