• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Annabel

Mar 22, 2019
So this was apparently posted in the Baidu DBFZ board.

18 says this which references Roshi, win quotes refer to teammates who are very clearly not Roshi.

Keep in mind it's still possible this is just a dummied out quote that may have slipped through the cracks and has no bearing on the next character, it's also possible this is all fake. But I will say that wrong quotes displaying on screen has been a thing before too.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Wonder how they're going to make him fly like the other characters? Unless he can't, which would be interesting in and of itself

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Like I predicted, Roshi, Ribrianne, & Omega Shenron are likely the last 3 characters.

Neoxon

Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
I'll pretend this is a pick from Dragon Ball instead of another Super pick.
If my predictions based on the color-coding of Season 3's Switch placeholders pan out, we may end up getting one more DBS character (Ribrianne) & a GT character (Omega Shenron). The latter seems to have more rumors backing him, if I'm not mistaken.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Could be always Goku (Old) (Pervert), can't have enough of Goku.

Deleted member 1102

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
If my predictions based on the color-coding of Season 3's Switch placeholders pan out, we may end up getting one more DBS character (Ribrianne) & a GT character (Omega Shenron). The latter seems to have more rumors backing him, if I'm not mistaken.

Another Super character and a bad GT pick would fall in line with the rest of the game's DLC so I believe it

Gundam

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Rochi is good

but where the FUCK is Mr Satan

I been waiting since launch for him to show up before diving in

RROCKMAN

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Rochi is good

but where the FUCK is Mr Satan

I been waiting since launch for him to show up before diving in

The only way I'd be ok with this if he was attached to another character that actually did all of the fighting, like Gohan in his great saiyanman coustume, and then too his place in the intros and win poses.

Gundam

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The only way I'd be ok with this if he was attached to another character that actually did all of the fighting, like Gohan in his great saiyanman coustume, and then too his place in the intros and win poses.

It sounds like you're implying Mr Satan can't singlehandedly save the planet which is fucking BULLSHIT

Lord Vatek

Avenger
Jan 18, 2018
They are pretty much running out of characters so it makes sense.

But still, Roshi is the worst character in Dragon Ball.

Vito

One Winged Slayer - Formerly Undead Fantasy
Oct 25, 2017
Full universe 7 team is on the game finally.

RROCKMAN

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017

Giga Man

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
This game just can't go on without getting its characters leaked.

Like I predicted, Roshi, Ribrianne, & Omega Shenron are likely the last 3 characters.
I'm aware of the Omega Shenron possible leak, but is there evidence for Ribrianne?

Looking at how the CSS is organized to evenly split protagonists and antagonists on opposite sides, I was holding out hope for a "neutral" character to fit in the middle. Ribrianne would be in the antagonist side. I'm personally hoping the "neutral" pick is Arale.

Geldboom

Oct 28, 2017
Wonder how they're going to make him fly like the other characters? Unless he can't, which would be interesting in and of itself

unknown.png

or

unknown.png

Neoxon

Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
I'm aware of the Omega Shenron possible leak, but is there evidence for Ribrianne?

Looking at how the CSS is organized to put all protagonists and antagonists on opposite sides, I was holding out hope for a "neutral" character to fit in the middle. Ribrianne would be in the antagonist side. I'm personally hoping the "neutral" pick is Arale.
I said the leak is mainly for Omega Shenron. Ribrianne is more based on the color-coding, her getting priority in Xenoverse 2 over the likes of Top[po], & how the Dragon Ball Room generally has a soft spot for her. That plus the 3 mentioned would fit the remaining slots perfectly (Roshi on the protagonists side, Ribrianne on the antagonists side, & Omega Shenron in the middle).

Weltall Zero

Game Developer
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Madrid

Giga Man

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
I said the leak is mainly for Omega Shenron. Ribrianne is more based on the color-coding, her getting priority in Xenoverse 2 over the likes of Top[po], & how the Dragon Ball Room generally has a soft spot for her. That plus the 3 mentioned would fit the remaining slots perfectly (Roshi on the protagonists side, Ribrianne on the antagonists side, & Omega Shenron in the middle).
I think they would put Omega Shenron in the antagonist side, though. It'd be so cool if the last reveal was Arale.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
I'm cool with Roshi. Also Omega Shenron would be fun, would be awesome if he has a reverse Dragon ball mechanic where if he gets them all he transforms into his super mode and they are out of play the rest of the round

Vito

One Winged Slayer - Formerly Undead Fantasy
Oct 25, 2017
Wouldn't Ribrianne be in the middle? She isn't a villain/antagonist.