Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 2791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
FighterZ season 2, announcement of Super Dragon Ball Heroes's localization and more DLC content for Xenoverse 2.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Hope that they don't go full Square Enix promoting the upcoming stream of FFXV with Fighterz

KayonXaikyre

Oct 27, 2017
Man lemmie get this season 2 of fighterz. I really want something like that more so for the game mechanics side of things than the actual characters. Roster for me is fine enough as is, but I'd like to see the combo system fleshed out a bit more to reward variation more since I think the combo timer is a bit unfair for people with longer specials. I'd take new characters too obviously (lets get some Kefla in there)

OP
OP
Lifejumper

Lifejumper

Oct 25, 2017
for peeps worried about the tournament scene:

Namco Bandai adressed those concerns in the comment section.

Zyrox

One Winged Slayer Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 25, 2017
They better give us Super Broly for S2 of DBFZ. If we can have 5 Goku's, we can have 2 Broly's.

RockmanBN

Visited by Knack - One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Cornfields
Season 2 please?
tenor.gif

Zero-ELEC

"This guy are sick" says The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
MĂ©xico
Will they finally reveal that new, non-FG, non-XV DB game?

Normally I'd say that they'd reveal DBH Switch for the West, but given how these things tend to play out (see Fusions), the game will probably release in Japan before western confirmation.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Oh shit! We might get that Season 2 announcement earlier than expected then! Gogeta and Broly please!

Mr. Nice_Guy

Oct 27, 2017
Localization of Super Dragon Ball Heroes: World Mission for Switch is a lock due to the Aus rating leak.

What kind of game is this? I'm familiar that it's a card game/video game hybrid thing in arcades over there but it is a fighting game like xenoverse or an ARPG or turn based RPG?

Terrible character recruiting mechanics aside I would love a sequel or pseudo sequel to Drago Ball Fusions. Tweak that and the way moves were handled, add a little gameplay depth, and you could have a really fun, solid Dragonball RPG. Season2 of Fighterz would be great too.

defaltoption

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austin
I'll take anything they give me but ideally it would be xenoverse 3 with a new single player focused mode that goes through the whole story including super in the same way that they used to have with the Budokai games

DaveB

Oct 25, 2017
New Hampshire, USA
Oh shit! We might get that Season 2 announcement earlier than expected then! Gogeta and Broly please!
They'd be timely additions given the release of Dragon Ball Super: Broly on Wednesday.

My only regret is I'll be in the locker room getting ready for my hockey game tonight when the stream starts. Gives me something to look forward to after I get done playing though!

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
They'd be timely additions given the release of Dragon Ball Super: Broly on Wednesday.

My only regret is I'll be in the locker room getting ready for my hockey game tonight when the stream starts. Gives me something to look forward to after I get done playing though!
I actually asked to leave work an hour earlier so I can grab something on the store before getting home to watch the stream lol.

FinKL

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The true MvC2 successor. 3v3 dirty, over the top, hype fighting.

Amazing fluid anime graphics and some of the level 3's just have a lot of weight to them.

Biggest con is that some characters were better than others and this was exacerbated with the small roster.

Mugy

Oct 28, 2017
Im also down for a balance patch for FighterZ.

Or a fighterZ 2. Even better! but im sure is not anything that big

Status
Not open for further replies.