Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
Dhrc1rjU0AAqkmb

Toriyama finally adopting Broly for the canon...not a fan but this will print money

Edit: Confirmed Characters
Goku
Vegeta
Frieza
Beerus
Whis
The New Broly

Last edited:

Deleted member 16657

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Is there a character that could even possibly EVEN TOUCH Broly? Let alone defeat him. And I'm not talking about the Legendary Super Saiyan Broly. I'm not talking about Bio-Broly either. Hell, I'm not even talking about the False Xeno Uncontrollable Mastered Ultra Instinct Omen Legendary Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan 4 Blue Rosé Broly Kaioken x100 (Potential Unleased) (Time Patroller) (Super Saiyan God Super Saiyan Vegito absorbed)

Last edited:

Crushed

Oct 25, 2017
Oh man, I was one of the Broly doubters.

But hey, if they give him a non embarrassing backstory that doesn't involve baby crying and his legendary form is less of a stupid meat man screaming and acting like an edgelord, then he'll essentially be a whole new character.

Chrno

Oct 25, 2017
wait, is this the same movie that had the intro where Goku was wielding the power pole?

May 26, 2018
Oh man, I was one of the Broly doubters.

But hey, if they give him a non embarrassing backstory that doesn't involve baby crying and his legendary form is less of a stupid meat man screaming and acting like an edgelord, then he'll essentially be a whole new character.

I hope he really is the "Legendary Super Saiyan" this time. As in, he's from a much older time and is now waking back up. No connection to Goku. That'd be killer.

Odesu

Oct 26, 2017
you have got to be fucking kidding me

ALSO:

Is...is Broly Yamchu? Because that looks like fucking yamchu on the poster.

Blader

Oct 27, 2017
lol oh man, you're kidding.

Well, hopefully it's good. It'd be hard to be worse than the Z Broly movies.

Vex

Oct 25, 2017
Edit: no official source means this info is fake until proven otherwise. Mods please lock.

Last edited:

Hagi

Oct 25, 2017
Ugh that's a bad poster and Broly sucks. The little trailer was so cool.

Sanox

Oct 25, 2017
Canon Broly.

Watch him become a good guy after the movie

and train Kale as she really is U6's legendary super saiyan just lacking a few 100 years of training