Stunner911

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Wakanda
d57324cb0bf39d76d5ceec452ff6da17.gif

EtukH0B.gif

NTom64_HFC

Oct 27, 2017
The Androids have really been on point this arc. Really the only member of Team U7 who wasn't pulling his weight was Tien. His "moment" was nowhere near the heights of Roshi, let alone Gohan or Piccolo.

Vault

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Nail was one guy as opposed to however many the U6 Namekians absorbed. Also he was on the verge of death.
yeah but he would of got wished back with the rest of the namekians

U6 Namekians probably have a much bigger population than U7, because a huge storm killed them all except Guru and Kami

Azerare

Oct 25, 2017
Worst thing that happened to DB was the concept of fusions. I never liked them, Kafla being an exclusion I guess, but she's all Cauli. Just a more, super powered Caulifla.
Yeah especially around the end of their mini arc Cauli got too insufferable. Kale was becoming enjoyable around the end when she displayed some gusto in her fight against Godku.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah especially around the end of their mini arc Cauli got too insufferable. Kale was becoming enjoyable around the end when she displayed some gusto in her fight against Godku.

She was just fine.

yeah but he would of got wished back with the rest of the namekians

U6 Namekians probably have a much bigger population than U7, because a huge storm killed them all except Guru and Kami

Yea, well, I'm just saying, one's worse than the other lol

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Here's a new twist I just thought up that would be awesome: Jiren actually isn't a Pride Trooper, he's the nemesis of the Pride Troopers that they made a deal with to ensure their universe's survival.

He's Team U11's Frieza. It'd also explain why he's such a dickhead.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Here's a new twist I just thought up that would be awesome: Jiren actually isn't a Pride Trooper, he's the nemesis of the Pride Troopers that they made a deal with to ensure their universe's survival.

If he was their nemesis, then why would Toppo care about his wish lol

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017

Manga seems to destroy that argument

Plus the entire squad are assholes and not much not scouts

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017
I don't read the manga and don't particularly care about Toyotaro's interpretation. Did Toppo actually mention Jiren's wish at any time in the show?
Yes

There were no real hints to what it actually is but we know Jiren based on Toppo comments is motivated by the desires of his wish

Toei seems to be really vague about anything regards to jiren

i-hate-u

Oct 25, 2017
You guys remember when they were thinking of recruiting Freeza, and Mighty Ducks dude from U4 was spying on them?

What ever happened to that sub-plot?

NuclearCake

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Kami fusing needed to happen for Piccolo to live longer, Kami was close to dying of old age
Well not really. Kami could have wished for youth and the Dragon Balls disappeared for a completely nonsensical reason after they merged, making the trade off not worth it. Piccolo gets a pointless power boost that he could have gotten by going into the Deus ex machina/convenient plot device room. So really it was just as pointless as Nail.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
You guys remember when they were thinking of recruiting Freeza, and Mighty Ducks dude from U4 was spying on them?

They tried to recruit Frieza during the big free-for-all between him, Goku and the assassins. Frieza considered it, then changed his mind at the last second because of Beerus.

If anything else is gonna come of that, it'll be after Frieza's inevitable heel turn.

caliph95

Oct 25, 2017

Seems to be an excuse to show off true golden form and him manipulating the gods and setting up his character for the top

Basically it exists to serve Frieda and that quirella hates beers (not that it wrnt anywhere) than any real plot than any real plot

Morlas

Looking for a better cartoon show.
Oct 25, 2017
Gotta say I love the way Takahashi draws Jiren he just looks intimidating as hell

Deleted member 4461

User Requested Account Deletion
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You know, I wouldn't be surprised if we got UI Vegeta.

If we're talking about Whis's lessons, one of the other big things he taught them is how to fight as one. We might even get Vegito, but I'm not sure about that one.

Especially if Vegito Blue couldn't last. UI Vegito would... yeah.

SieteBlanco

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Nah, Jiren works best as the most genuine member of the Pride Troopers. I don't care for Toyotaro's changes all that much, but his Jiren is pretty much perfect. The real antithesis to Goku.

Deleted member 5535

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Guys, Merry Christmas to all of you. I hope that you guys can have a great day with family and friends. It's always fun to discuss Dragon Ball with all of you. :P

Alec

Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 27, 2017
Louisville, KY
I like that Goku just smirks after Jiren's first line.

It's like when my girlfriend and I are fighting and she says "you have a small penis".

Wait what was I talking about again?

HazySaiyan

Oct 25, 2017
West Yorkshire, UK
You know, I wouldn't be surprised if we got UI Vegeta.

If we're talking about Whis's lessons, one of the other big things he taught them is how to fight as one. We might even get Vegito, but I'm not sure about that one.

Especially if Vegito Blue couldn't last. UI Vegito would... yeah.
How long did Vegito Blue last? I mean there's only nine minutes left of the tournament anyway

Status
Not open for further replies.