Status
Not open for further replies.

Voltt

Oct 25, 2017
Let's see...

Strongest Buu form, U6 Saiyans, Gohan's outfits, Goku's characterization, power levels, Goten and Trunks, GT sucks, Xenoverse voice acting, Tien is the new Yamcha, Ganos, and jobbing.

Any parts of the cycle that I missed?

GuessMyUserName

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Toronto
If Gohan's going to continue using the orange gi he needs the demon symbol back

ILQsq0R.gif
Agreed so hard

HIkkbuI.jpg

This is the best of all orange gi

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Let's see...

Strongest Buu form, U6 Saiyans, Gohan's outfits, Goku's characterization, power levels, Goten and Trunks, GT sucks, Xenoverse voice acting, Tien is the new Yamcha, Ganos, and jobbing.

When the fuck did Ganos become a part of the cycle

GuessMyUserName

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Toronto
Got some good condensed DBS OT Cycle going on here now.

The 2 weeks to a new episode is almost up guys, let's just hope Super doesn't go on that long hiatus.

Skeeter49

I wish Jim Ryan would eat me
Oct 25, 2017
What if Frieza came to earth to check on Goku instead of Raditz, killed Goku, kidnapped Gohan to train him?

brinstar

User requested ban
Oct 25, 2017
I don't know why anyone would even want Kid Buu to be stronger.
That's what always confuses me about it. So magically Goku is stronger than every character at the end, for no reason. Like if Kid Buu is stronger than Super Buu then Goku would've just shoved Gohan to the side and killed Buu right then and there instead of trying to fuse with him.

but whatever I don't wanna continue ~the cycle~

Skeeter49

Oct 25, 2017
To be fair, Goku could have killed Majin Vegeta in 5 seconds if he wanted, so questioning if Goku was holding back that arc is kind of pointless.

brinstar

User requested ban
Oct 25, 2017
To be fair, Goku could have killed Majin Vegeta in 5 seconds if he wanted, so questioning if Goku was holding back that arc is kind of pointless.
yeah, but I don't think Goku would permanently merge with his own son if he didn't feel he had to

then again he just potentially doomed everyone to nonexistence for no reason lol

RocknRola

Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
Less than 24h to go for Geets new cycle :3 Can't wait!!! Plus the images released so far look absolutely awesome. I think we're definitely in for a great episode in terms of visuals!

Skeeter49

Oct 25, 2017
If Evolutions had a sequel with Vegeta as the main character, what would his name that the bully's call him be?

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
I maintain my point that Chichi should send Goten with Satan and make him popular, Goten has to be Satan's successor, only that he can actually back his title up.

BeyondZephyr

Oct 27, 2017
Honestly as much as i'd rather they stay irrelevant forever, Goten and Trunks will probably get their time. I mean almost everyone else who matters got a turn, except Yamcha.

hikarutilmitt

"This guy are sick"
Dec 16, 2017
Let's see...

Faulconer music vs original
dub vs sub (with bonus anti-nozawa rants)
the stupid dub names being used for things like the ROSAT being called the HTC

Granted, those tend to all the pieces of the same part of the cycle, but...

AzulJay

Dec 25, 2017
Think about it. They have to give him a new form or a serious power boost. Toppo is too strong for him and 17 otherwise .

Skeeter49

Oct 25, 2017
Think about it. They have to give him a new form .
They don't.

They can scale him to Toppo if they want, it's not that big of a stretch, and there's nothing to say Gohan's Ultimate form can't improve as he fights, I wouldn't be surprised if that's the direction they go. Toppo is stronger, but through fighting him Gohan scales it up to Toppo.

Oct 27, 2017
Think about it. They have to give him a new form or a serious power boost. Toppo is too strong for him and 17 otherwise .
Gohan is SSB tier so he will struggle but it won't be a completely hopeless fight, but maybe i'm wrong and he's weaker and needs a new form to win. But if that was the case i think they would just eliminate him and save the new form for later

Demon Eyes

Oct 29, 2017
i know, i also don't own a single anime figure
Me neither. Been looking to get one, but I like a few figures that I really just can't decide on it.

The GOAT DBS theme imo.

They really don't if they have Toppo taken down with a team effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.