• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

IDontBeatGames

ThreadMarksman
Oct 29, 2017
New York

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBQyAnQpZks&ab_channel=BandaiNamcoEntertainmentAmerica

Fu is finally on the move... Is it within your power to stop an unprecedented change in history as new forces stand in your way?
The FUTURE SAGA is coming soon to DRAGON BALL Xenoverse 2 and will include four parts.

GJw0KA9XMAAlB6s

Zebesian-X

Dec 3, 2018
So like… is this game good? Just finished the manga and I could go for some DBZ gaming

A bit annoyed there doesn't seem to be a complete edition, so much DLC 🙃🙃

TeraDax

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Québec
Man, this game simply refuse to die.

Also, always kinda funny how the Switch version is always displayed like it was a different thing, because as far as I know, the content are the same no?

Daimon

Chief Editor at ZWAME
Verified
Oct 25, 2017

Watchtower

Oct 27, 2017
I'm glad that they announced not only 1 new DLC but 4 new DLCs

XV2, now with 4x the "this thing will never fucking die" 😂

denisqc

Avenger
Dec 7, 2017
At this point, I am waiting for the series x update in may. Hopefully with an edition containing all current DLC, then maybe this one separate

Ryno

Oct 25, 2017
Dragon Ball fans stay getting fed. Had to look up what Ultra Supervillain is

Roliq

▲ Legend ▲
Sep 23, 2018
Dragon Ball fans stay getting fed. Had to look up what Ultra Supervillain is
Is just the power up that the bad guys use to make changes in history

Most of the time powering up the bad guy to win an encounter they would lose (they use it sometimes on the good guys if rarely like Vegeta against the Ginyu Force or SSJ2 Gohan)

In this case Supervillain (dumb name btw) is the better version of it, causing them to get a X on their forehead and become a glowing purple

And now Ultra Supervillain is the even better version of that one

Last edited:

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Never played Xenoverse 2 and some times I think about giving it a go, then you see this massive list of DLC and get overwhelmed.

Cantaim

Oct 25, 2017
The Stussining
They've actually been building up to this with the dlc they've been dropping over years. Used to feel like it was all set up for a Xenoverse 3 one day. But it looks like it'll be settled in a 4 part dlc set. Can't exactly say I'm invested as Fuu and his entire story/gimmick is like a black hole in terms of how much it sucks the life out of a story.

Altered

Oct 25, 2017
Over a decade and someone at Bandai/toei still going hard with the alternative dimension multi verse shit for original storylines across several Dragonball content

Protome

Oct 27, 2017
I really need to get back into this, I must be at least a couple of DLCs behind. Such a fantastic game, it's absurd how much support it has had.

We will never get Xenoverse 3 huh..
Fu gonna fuck up the timeline and create a timeline where someone made Xenoverse 3.

Never played Xenoverse 2 and some times I think about giving it a go, then you see this massive list of DLC and get overwhelmed.
For what it's worth, as far as I'm aware at least but I am a bit behind, the story DLC is all ordered at least. So like, you don't need any of it until you've finished the main game. It's still a ton of stuff though.

Ruck

Oct 25, 2017
I just bought this game and all its DLC like two weeks ago. I think it was about $60 all in thanks to sales. There is a lot of DLC no doubt about it but the Steam page is misleading because it has bundles and single DLCs listed together which inflates the list

it's fun but very overwhelming with all of the new systems and additions they've made over the past 8 years. Pretty much every time you log in there's a new pop up explaining some system they added or a new NPC with quests or whatever lol

Ryuman

Nov 1, 2017
I just bought this game and all its DLC like two weeks ago. I think it was about $60 all in thanks to sales. There is a lot of DLC no doubt about it but the Steam page is misleading because it has bundles and single DLCs listed together which inflates the list

it's fun but very overwhelming with all of the new systems and additions they've made over the past 8 years. Pretty much every time you log in there's a new pop up explaining some system they added or a new NPC with quests or whatever lol
Yes, the way all the DLC scenarios individually pop-up in-game when you enter the hub is so confusing if you've been away for a while.

Nov 14, 2017
Yes, the way all the DLC scenarios individually pop-up in-game when you enter the hub is so confusing if you've been away for a while.
I booted the game up a few weeks ago after the Ultra Instinct update dropped and it took a good 5-10 minutes to go through all the cutscenes for the content since I last played.

And then I never actually did anything after it was over, so I'll probably have to do a similar dance again when I actually do play again.

VariantX

Oct 25, 2017
Columbia, SC
I got the base game for free like a decade ago and still dont wanna start it because of all the DLC i'd have to buy just to catch up lol. Im just gonna wait until the game is finished for sure then play it.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
It is insane how long they have supported this.

I've been waiting for a XV3 for literally ever and now sort of accepting that maybe it won't happen and considering rebuying the game on PC or PS5 just to experience all the years of content I miss lol

I got the base game for free like a decade ago and still dont wanna start it because of all the DLC i'd have to buy just to catch up lol. Im just gonna wait until the game is finished for sure then play it.

At this rate, you might be waiting another decade lol

BasilZero

Oct 25, 2017
Omni

I'm in the same boat - I always for all the DLC to come out but this is kinda crazy. I'll probably likely just start playing it lol.

Oct 27, 2017
Xenoverse 2 was one of the first games I ever modded music for and that was just the base stuff way back when. I wonder how many songs are in that game now. Holy smokes. I kind of want to get back into this game.

Edit: Haven't booted it up since December of 2016. I am so ready to experience whatever I've missed out on.

Mortemis

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
This game has been out for so long that I legit can't remember if I ever played it, or if what I played was the first xenoverse game. 2 came out so quickly after 1 that I thought we'd have 3 way earlier. Crazy that it's still going.

ArchedThunder

Uncle Beerus
Oct 25, 2017
So many things they could do and they decided to throw crystal red eyes, a new aura, a crystal shard in the chest and a black hand on two existing characters... Just let it die...
I liked Fu in Infinite History, but with each following DLC I just want this annoying dick to go away more and more.

Host Samurai

Oct 27, 2017
I can't believe that Android 19 & 20 haven't been added yet. Bonkers.

I really need to boot it up again. I beat it back at launch and haven't touched it till a few years ago when I bought some dlc that was on sale to check out Ultra Instinct once and haven't touched it since for some reason. I'm totally down for hopping back in too and playing some of the dlc stories.

Last edited: