• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Fj0823

Legendary Duelist
Oct 25, 2017
Costa Rica
It's fucking Gogeta.

He's in the fucking movie. They have zero interest in hiding it goddammit. Why are we even pretending to be surprised at this point?

Anyways a brief first look was shown at he tail end of the latest trailer

There.

GOGETA IS IN THIS.

banter

Jan 12, 2018
It's fucking Gogeta.

He's in the fucking movie. They have zero interest in hiding it goddammit. Why are we even pretending to be surprised at this point?

Anyways a brief first look was shown at he tail end of the latest trailer

There.

GOGETA IS IN THIS.

They released a trailer yesterday for the movie showing gogeta, so no, they aren't hiding it.

Zippo

Banned
Dec 8, 2017
Something the rest of the world needs to learn tbh.

Nah, I'm good thanks. I don't want/need to know everything about every movie/game before I watch/play it and I'm glad people are given options. I don't care in this instance, but I know some people do and that's fine.

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
Isn't classic Gogeta in the game already?

Not that it matters, of course? I just wanna know if I'm gonna catch some Gogeta vs Gogeta videos.

Araujo

Banned
Dec 5, 2017
To be honest, at the very least this is less lazy than "Goku goes Ultra Instinct and beats Broly" which was what ithought they were going to do.

That being said, this means they are just replacing Jamemba with new Broly. While also saying that it requires Blue + Fused to beat Broly, which means holy fucking shit power levels mean nothing

Kyari

Oct 25, 2017
Gogeta and Broly both leaked out of a data mine like 3 months ago, but its nice to have confirmation.