• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
1000? thats cute...i think its triple that or more
Holy shit.

exyrFOb.png

That. Is. Crazy.

On the Vegetto banner it took me around 120 stones (since it was 30-30-50). On the Gogeta it took me around 170. I can't even imagine going that high. I can't waste that kind of money on this game.

idonteven

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
ok so i reached 100 multi summons or even more

no lr

reached my limit willing to spend so rip mega potara team...im dead inside

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Considering I am pure F2P, I am forefiting my rights to complain about Dokkan in the future.
Too bad my SEALtenks is dupeless.

IMG_0427.jpg

Idoru

Oct 28, 2017
I don't think I've gotten a main featured unit since SSJ4 Vegeta and Goku.
I'm really close to just quitting the game. All the new content feels just too hard without a category lead.

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Just watched DBZ World's video on the Vegito banner, and it took them 1900 stones to get LR Vegito.

Yeah, fuck that. I'll wait to see when the facebook/top grossing rewards are to do more pulls. But I ain't giving this game any more money unless it's free google play credit. Really the only thing I'd like these dudes for is for more help in SBR anyway. Everything else my current teams can handle just fine.

Last edited:

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
So just playing and clearing some Dokkan events for stones.

Did the newer Super Janemba one...and finally managed to have a battle going on long enough to actually evolve into Vegito.

lol

Just lol. The power creep is crazy...You get healed to full HP again and that fucker starts to counter like all attacks as well. Holy shit ...didn't expect him to be this OP.

Having a team with ±450k HP and that damage output is crazy. Especially my AGL Rose goes off crazy on that team.

So good.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
So just playing and clearing some Dokkan events for stones.

Did the newer Super Janemba one...and finally managed to have a battle going on long enough to actually evolve into Vegito.

lol

Just lol. The power creep is crazy...You get healed to full HP again and that fucker starts to counter like all attacks as well. Holy shit ...didn't expect him to be this OP.

Having a team with ±450k HP and that damage output is crazy. Especially my AGL Rose goes off crazy on that team.

So good.

The Gogeta transformation is similarly hilarious. He gets the full heal, and instead of counters, he gets permanent elemental advantage against everyone the way STR and INT Gogeta do.

I just wish I had better units to fill out my Fusion team. Being stuck using TEQ Gotenks and Kami is not exactly where I want to be.

aliencowz7

Apr 24, 2018
Yeah I ended up getting LR gogeta as well even though I really wanted vegito, my potara units are waaaaay better then my fusion units but I'm not going to be ungrateful. Just glad to get either of them.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I ended up getting LR gogeta as well even though I really wanted vegito, my potara units are waaaaay better then my fusion units but I'm not going to be ungrateful. Just glad to get either of them.

I wanted Gogeta, so I got what I wanted, I just didn't realize how limited the unit pool for Fusion was until I had to build a team around him. Potara has way more (and better) options, whereas Fusion requires TEQ SSJ4 Gogeta and INT Super Gogeta as baseline units. Beyond there you're stuck picking from some Gotenkses and that's about it.

aliencowz7

Apr 24, 2018
I wanted Gogeta, so I got what I wanted, I just didn't realize how limited the unit pool for Fusion was until I had to build a team around him. Potara has way more (and better) options, whereas Fusion requires TEQ SSJ4 Gogeta and INT Super Gogeta as baseline units. Beyond there you're stuck picking from some Gotenkses and that's about it.
Yeah I noticed that, I dont even have ssj4 gogeta somehow so I dont know what kind of team I can field for fusions really. Probably just plop LR Gogeta into my super psy and super rainbow teams for now

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Oh wow....when did the add the function to unlock multiple Nodes at once ? This is such a game changer lol....in the past I didn't bother with maxing my units because this shit took forever.

The Gogeta transformation is similarly hilarious. He gets the full heal, and instead of counters, he gets permanent elemental advantage against everyone the way STR and INT Gogeta do.

I just wish I had better units to fill out my Fusion team. Being stuck using TEQ Gotenks and Kami is not exactly where I want to be.
That's crazy OP as well.

Talking about limited Fusion units...same here.I wanted to team up my SSJ4 with a new LR Gogeta only to realize that I don't even have enough units to have a full Fusion squad. Had to bring in Veku to fill a spot.

Sucks that I can't use SSJ4 on the squad...but my Potara units are just way better.

Dust

C H A O S
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah Fusions is broken but very limited, Potara is way more versatile.
You need INTgeta/SSJ4 Gogeta/SSJ3 Gotenks and duped STUNtenks/SEALtenks to make it work.

Not to mention units like Karoly getting shafted in the most hilarious way.

Magneto

Prophet of Truth
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
650 stones and no Goku & Vegeta, no Gogeta and no Vegito.

Reminds me why i'm not playing this game anymore, the salt...

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
So, I was doing the UI Goku stage to get medals to awaken the STR Godku I pulled last night, and...they changed it. In his final awakened Ultra Instinct form, Goku used to never be able to super. All his attacks would be normal attacks.

He can super now. I was not expecting him to do so, and took one to the face with less than half of my full HP.

It hurts.

BennyWhatever

Oct 27, 2017
US
Sweet, took only 15 friend summons to get a Funky Kai. This is probably my favorite part of the event - using up my 500k friend points.

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
Finally DA'd that poor PHY SSJ Bardock that's been sitting in my account forever. This is why I have such anxiety on getting rid of marginal cards.
I need to hidden potential him, but all of my PHY orbs are going to LR for now.

LR Gogeta, PHY SSJ Bardock, INT Gogeta, TEQ Gogeta, Sealtenks, PHY SS3 Tenks.
I'd try it out but I burned all of my STA, should be fun though.

Sweet, took only 15 friend summons to get a Funky Kai. This is probably my favorite part of the event - using up my 500k friend points.

I love/hate it, but only because I have 185 slots and it takes forever to sell/baba them 10 at a time.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Do we have data on how much friendpoints it takes to get a funny Kai pull ? I have 600k friendpoints never used it for anything ....and wondering if I should bother with it lol.

PS.
What the best stage to get/farm the story/event Kid Gohan ?

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Do we have data on how much friendpoints it takes to get a funny Kai pull ? I have 600k friendpoints never used it for anything ....and wondering if I should bother with it lol.

PS.
What the best stage to get/farm the story/event Kid Gohan ?

You don't need to really farm him at all. You get two copies of him for free for beating the stage where he drops. Use the first dupe you get to open up one of his paths, and you'll get another one as a mission reward. From there, just focus on opening all of his paths and maxing out his Potential with all the mission rewards you get. As you do that, you'll get all the copies you need to SA10 him for free.

Chucker

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Maryland
You don't need to really farm him at all. You get two copies of him for free for beating the stage where he drops. Use the first dupe you get to open up one of his paths, and you'll get another one as a mission reward. From there, just focus on opening all of his paths and maxing out his Potential with all the mission rewards you get. As you do that, you'll get all the copies you need to SA10 him for free.

I think you might have to farm one, unless I messed up. That last path needs SA10 and you can't get over 90% without SA10.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Hah...nice, thanks.
Guess im done with that stage then......outside of Dokkan medals what is there to farm right now ?
Usually there is always a event going on where you can farm some kind of currency to trade for Elder Kais.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Hah...nice, thanks.
Guess im done with that stage then......outside of Dokkan medals what is there to farm right now ?
Usually there is always a event going on where you can farm some kind of currency to trade for Elder Kais.

At the moment, farm dokkan medals for units you haven't awakened yet. Or do pre-work for future units you might pull later. If you want, you can farm and dokkan a second Gohan and get him to SA5 so you can fuse him into your main Gohan when he's EZA'd...but I don't recommend it unless you're really bored. The drop rate for him is really low.

Oct 25, 2017
You only have to farm Gohans if your getting the extra 5 for his EZA. Otherwise everything comes from missions. You can get 90% without sa10

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
At the moment, farm dokkan medals for units you haven't awakened yet. Or do pre-work for future units you might pull later. If you want, you can farm and dokkan a second Gohan and get him to SA5 so you can fuse him into your main Gohan when he's EZA'd...but I don't recommend it unless you're really bored. The drop rate for him is really low.
You are probably right - ill farm some medals. The 20/25 stamina stages are usually 40/50 i think...forgot that there is an event going on.
With LR Vegito i can clear most stages anyway, without having to look up a strategy lol.

BennyWhatever

Oct 27, 2017
US
You are probably right - ill farm some medals. The 20/25 stamina stages are usually 40/50 i think...forgot that there is an event going on.
With LR Vegito i can clear most stages anyway, without having to look up a strategy lol.
The 20/25 stamina stages are actually permanently 20/25 now (assuming you're talking about Dokkan events). They lowered it about 6 months or so ago. Pretty nifty.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
The 20/25 stamina stages are actually permanently 20/25 now (assuming you're talking about Dokkan events). They lowered it about 6 months or so ago. Pretty nifty.
Haha...okay good to know, so i can take my time.

I see a free LR Vegito being mentioned...is there any way to farm him right now or was that a past event ?

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
I'm... really shocked at how easy the LR Gogeta stage is. Bringing super STR with LR VB (and friend LR VB) just... wrecks it. Wasn't even paying attention half the time, no items. This will be the easiest medals to get in a long time (looking at you UI Goku...)

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Haha...okay good to know, so i can take my time.

I see a free LR Vegito being mentioned...is there any way to farm him right now or was that a past event ?

LR STR Vegito Blue? He's been around for a while. You purchase him from the Baba Shop using Supreme Kai Stones from special missions. You can still get him now.

You can farm his SA up using this guy: http://dbz-dokkanbattle.wikia.com/wiki/Overflowing_Power_Vegito

He drops from the Z-Hard difficulty of the first stage of the PHY Super Vegito Dokkan stage.

Flipmenex

Oct 27, 2017
I'm... really shocked at how easy the LR Gogeta stage is. Bringing super STR with LR VB (and friend LR VB) just... wrecks it. Wasn't even paying attention half the time, no items. This will be the easiest medals to get in a long time (looking at you UI Goku...)

It really is easy, almost feels like they forgot to activate Dokkan difficulty or something lol

Still, it's a nice change of pace to have a straightforward Dokkan event.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
It really is easy, almost feels like they forgot to activate Dokkan difficulty or something lol

Still, it's a nice change of pace to have a straightforward Dokkan event.

Honestly, this is what happens when a Dokkan stage never changes type from beginning to end. That's what makes it so easy - you don't really need to be creative with your team, just bring Super STR, a team already known for raw, overwhelming power.

LR Vegito's stage is a little bit harder by comparison, but that might just be for me since I don't have PHY SSJ3 Gotenks for a mono-PHY team.

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think they made the LR dokkan events easy on purpose so newbies who pulled them have a chance to awaken them without needing a duped-up super team. Although you do still need a pretty strong team, but with type advantage all the way through it's significantly easier.

cw_sasuke

Oct 27, 2017
Im not shocked...but yeah its easy with a Mono STR team - i dont have LR Gogeta but cleared the stage with my SSJ4 Goku for the stone.

They are probably so easy because they expect many new player to jump in for the Anni and want to make that upgrade path as straight forward as possible.
LR STR Vegito Blue? He's been around for a while. You purchase him from the Baba Shop using Supreme Kai Stones from special missions. You can still get him now.

You can farm his SA up using this guy: http://dbz-dokkanbattle.wikia.com/wiki/Overflowing_Power_Vegito

He drops from the Z-Hard difficulty of the first stage of the PHY Super Vegito Dokkan stage.

Awesome, thanks.
I think i will give him a shot...would you say its still worth it ?
And how much time commitment should i expect ? If this is a 10 hours thing ill probably not bother....in the past whenever free LR ..like the TEQ Goku came up i stayed away because i read that people had to spent a crazy amount of time to farm medals lol.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Will be my first EZA, so i cannot use kais to level the SA to 15?

You can use kais if you want, and the EZA stage actually drops a bunch of STR kais specifically for that purpose.

Awesome, thanks.
I think i will give him a shot...would you say its still worth it ?
And how much time commitment should i expect ? If this is a 10 hours thing ill probably not bother....in the past whenever free LR ..like the TEQ Goku came up i stayed away because i read that people had to spent a crazy amount of time to farm medals lol.

LR Vegito Blue is 100% worth it. He's insanely powerful on Realm of Gods and Super STR. One of the best possible units for both teams.

TeamLeftMatch

Oct 25, 2017
Will be my first EZA, so i cannot use kais to level the SA to 15?

You could but it would be a waste in my opinion. Farming the Gohan is annoying but at least you get to keep the Kai's for later (I don't know if you get Kai's from Gohan's EZA) and there is something to do (getting 5 Gohan's is the hardest part but the medals are easy as hell to get.)

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
New Dokkans are super easy, mainly because they're one of the first ones with just one type the whole way through. At least the first ones in a long while.

BennyWhatever

Oct 27, 2017
US
Btw this is my team.

And this my box, what changes you guys recommend or a new team? ty

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png

image.png
Swap Caulifla and Kefla so that everyone on your team gets a leader skill boost.

OR

PHY team with Kale as leader, and:
Kefla
Super Vegito
UI Goku
Pan (Support)
SS Goku or Ultimate Gohan or SS Gotenks or SSKK Goku or SSB Goku

OR

Ext Int team with Kid Buu lead (dokkan him)
Raditz
Turles (dokkan him)
Buuhan (dokkan him, pairs amazingly with Kid Buu)
Janemba (dokkan him)
Int Gogeta because why not

OR

Super STR team with SS4 Goku as lead (dokkan him)
Rainbowed Kid Gohan
SS3 Vegeta
Vegito
SS3 GT Goku (pairs great with SS4 Goku)
Ultimate Gohan

EDIT:
Found one more:

Buu Saga team with PHY Super Vegito lead:
STR Ultimate Gohan
PHY SS Gotenks
INT Kid Buu
INT Buuhan
STR Gotenks (not SS)

Last edited:
OP
OP
donkey

donkey

Sumo Digital Dev
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
Was putzing around with the Fusions team while Netflixing since I wasn't quite happy with my defense and diversity with Bardock so decided to bring back Pandel and pop in SV.

0hq5ehs.jpg

Don't really need SEALtenks since the main rotation guys hit ridiculously hard anyway and the defense and links from SV has been super useful. Once I get some orbs into this dude, it's gonna be awesome.

It's a shame GLB Fusions is somewhat gimped in comparison to JPN due to us not getting the Heroes stuff like Adult Gotenks.

Last edited:

CrazyAndy

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Finally done with the events

Potara team for now

Also got TEQ VGB and PHY Super Vegito but they don't have any dupes so I think those are better. Goku Black will probably be replaced by Kefla as soon as I can get her to SA 10. With another LR Vegito at 150 this team has around 525k HP, which just seems crazy.

Fusions team

And my next World Tournament team just to annoy people.

Nah, just kidding.

Shito

Oct 26, 2017
So, I had 1030 stones saved. Did the first cycle on the fusion banner, and the first discounted multi on the potara one.
The result?

ce67234f-d09f-4d56-b9aqb0.jpeg

I'm speechless.
910 stones left, currently debating whether or not to finish those 2 last discounted multi and the free one. ^^

BankaiZaraki

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I'm somewhat happy with my all my pulls today. I got PHY Super Vegito(Majin Buy Cat lead) and the INT LR MOTHERFUCKING VEGITO! The Dokkan Gods were in my favor and I pulled him with a single ticket summon! I got a bunch of other new SSR's that were featured on eah banner but the LR Gogeta evaded me! My wife on the other hand...she got both -_-

Alexiell

Oct 25, 2017
Louisiana
Would I be insane to forgo getting SSJ3 Phy Gotenks in favor of Int Gogeta and Teq SSJ3 Gotenks? Would give me more units to spread around the following teams: Fusions, Potara (Int Gogeta here under LR lead), Buu Saga, and Super INT instead of Super PHY.
(For context, I am mulling over buying the 77 Gem pack and the Beginner ticket. Leads are LR Vegito, SSJ4 Gogeta, PHY SV)
(Edit: on a fresh reroll with limited units available.)

Last edited:

Voror

Oct 25, 2017
Had enough to do the cheap pulls on both banners. Didn't get either LRs though I did get PHY SSB Vegito who had eluded me for some time. If I get anymore I'll probably try on Potara though I have units to make good teams with either.