• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
How many times does this have to happen before the prepare better? I mean hell they even have the JPN version they can base it off of.

Aiii

何これ
Oct 24, 2017
It is not worth the money to set up more servers just for a couple of hours of people slamming the regular ones.

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It is not worth the money to set up more servers just for a couple of hours of people slamming the regular ones.

With the amount of raw profit this game brings in that's absurd. The game already gets away with enough shoddy shit as it is. We are long overdue for a much better UI and a bunch of other stuff.

But yeah, they know people are going to come back anyway. That's the problem.

Aiii

何これ
Oct 24, 2017
With the amount of raw profit this game brings in that's absurd. The game already gets away with enough shoddy shit as it is. We are long overdue for a much better UI and a bunch of other stuff.

But yeah, they know people are going to come back anyway. That's the problem.
This game is not intended to do anything other than rake in money.

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
10 stones for the first multi is gonna be some amazing shit, we are gonna hit #1 sales on Play Store lmao

10 stones on first multi gets you 3 characters, 20 on second gets you 5 characters, 40 on third gets you 10 characters, then the free multi. It's not as amazing as I first thought, but still decent.

Ashodin

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Durham, NC
10 stones on first multi gets you 3 characters, 20 on second gets you 5 characters, 40 on third gets you 10 characters, then the free multi. It's not as amazing as I first thought, but still decent.
That's still pretty good. You pay 220 stones on one single banner run and get 2 free multis and free tickets.

kaospilot

Oct 25, 2017
Had 2 quests that gave me 2 stones so just done my pulls, got Gogeta so that's ok. Rest was trash or dupes as expected.

Oct 25, 2017
INT Gogeta
Omega Shenron
INT Trunks
Buuhan
TEQ Golden Frieza
TEQ Beerus
STR Gogeta
AGL SR Shenron

STR Janemba
SSJ4 Gogeta
PHY Cooler
INT SSB Vegeta
STR Cell
STR Omega Shenron
INT Janemba
AGL SR Janemba

these aren't even close to as good as the jp banners

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
Maintenance here. I like the Janemba banner personally. Think that'll be my 8 multi one to start.

Estarossa

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
LMAO, I literally have dupes for all of the featured units on the Gogeta banner.

No VB, no SSJ4 Goku, but here's TEQ Golden Frieza and Buuhan for you! Happy Thanksgiving~

Oct 25, 2017
Everything else is in the ticket banners. You need to have invested 270 stones into a specific banner to even start getting tickets, besides the ones from login.

Ashodin

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Durham, NC
I also pulled STR Gogeta on the last pull, fuck

al;so bought stones and they went down the drain

bamco where's my free stones

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, my main account is able to get in and do stuff sporadically. My alt account has been stuck at the start screen for a while with maintenance, lol.

It'll be a bit!

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It seems like Janemba's banner is actually better than the JPN one to me? I mean having Janemba, SSJ4 Gogeta, and Cooler on the same banner is pretty intense. The Gogeta one yeah seems worse though. I guess they're assuming since we get SSJ4 Gogeta and PHY Shenron on these banners then they have to cut them back a bit.

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
Got in, did the first 3 multis on Janemba and then it went down again before my free one.

Got 1 INT Whis on the 3, so feeling great thus far, lol.

TeamLeftMatch

Oct 25, 2017
d7HJHPD.jpg
Wut

CrazyAndy

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Got Int Gogeta with the 20 stone summon. So happy. Also got Phy Omega which I didn't have before. Wanted to do some more summons but maintenance is up again :(

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
These banners are really garbage. God forbid they put units with synergy on the same banner! Gogeta has Trunks and that's literally it. They even put SSB Vegeta on the other banner! Seriously, fuck that shit. What greedy scumlords.

I did the discounted summons and got a grand total of 4 SSRs, tickets included. STR Gogeta (2nd dupe, at least still useful), AGI Godku (dupe), TEQ GF (number 4) and INT Hell Fighter 17 (only new one).

The fact that the tickets aren't even GSSR despite needing to invest at least 270 stones in 1 banner to get them is just icing on the cake. Meanwhile on Naruto Blazing every banner is a step-up summon with a GSSR at various intervals. This is just an abusive relationship at this point. Definitely not buying any stones for these shitty banners.

SecretCharacter

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Colorado Springs, CO
All of my stones are gone and the only SSR I got was a dupe Agl Kid Buu. This is doing full cycle and free pull for both banners.

The last featured SSR I pulled was Kale.

Edit: Zero Syns, one Agl Janemba

Last edited:

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
These banners are really garbage. God forbid they put units with synergy on the same banner! Gogeta has Trunks and that's literally it. They even put SSB Vegeta on the other banner! Seriously, fuck that shit. What greedy scumlords.

I did the discounted summons and got a grand total of 4 SSRs, tickets included. STR Gogeta (2nd dupe, at least still useful), AGI Godku (dupe), TEQ GF (number 4) and INT Hell Fighter 17 (only new one).

The fact that the tickets aren't even GSSR despite needing to invest at least 270 stones in 1 banner to get them is just icing on the cake. Meanwhile on Naruto Blazing every banner is a step-up summon with a GSSR at various intervals. This is just an abusive relationship at this point. Definitely not buying any stones for these shitty banners.
Naruto Blazing has its share of issues, but gacha banners are not one of them. It's so satisfying saving 370 pearls for a full nine-step summon (Blazing Festival), knowing for sure that you're going to get at least one copy of the advertised character (not to mention the guaranteed pulls of Blazing Festival exclusives along the way, usually on Step 3 and 6, IIRC). It's really unfortunate seeing how things are handled in Dokkan Battle and, if past data is any indication, I bet Bandai Namco are going to rake in the dollars over the weekend which means things are unlikely to change.

I'd love it if people held off on opening their wallets, but I'm guessing that won't happen. After all, people still openly spend in One Piece Treasure Cruise, despite the actual banner rates being leaked where it was confirmed that older characters/Legends are given priority of newer ones, despite it being advertised as the opposite. :/

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
Damn you Syn Shenron for dropping 4 times and making me believe that's Omega with your shitty spikes !

MiTYH

Oct 25, 2017
Not sure what to do. Got Janemba on the first 10stone, fully in got 2 STROmega dupes, and Goleta's side was a whole lot of nothing. Still have tickets to use and about 250 stones but... not sure where to put it. In these banners, or save a month for Xmas. Which right now seems like the option since I need LRs, and want Rose/VB

Fox1304

Oct 26, 2017
Well, I'll have to wait for maintenance for my last pull ...
Only got a STR Gogeta and 4 AGL Syn (bleh) in the first 3 multipulls ...

Tamanon

Oct 25, 2017
Looking forward to the server coming up for me in 12 minutes, then dropping 10 minutes later.