• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
We're in the same boat here PlanetSmasher . Long time player, 0 gacha LR, shitty pulls most of the time. I only was lucky to pull Goku UI after 10 or 11 multi.
If I dont get LR Vegito here, I call it a quit. I have like 10 multis available if they do 3+1.

I can do eight multi-summons as of right now. Those, combined with the tickets we get for pulling, are pretty much all I've got in me considering I'm mega-broke at the moment.

GhostTrick

Oct 25, 2017
I can do eight multi-summons as of right now. Those, combined with the tickets we get for pulling, are pretty much all I've got in me considering I'm mega-broke at the moment.

dbz21-05.jpg

yami4ct

Oct 25, 2017
If it's makes you feel better, 8 pulls is where most people will see their's drop without discounts and tickets so you have a real shot. Of course it's all gambling in the end so good luck.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
I've got around 13 summons and then I'll be maxed out. It would be amazing luck to get one of the units on one of those first pulls but you know how those things go. You always get the unit you want near the end if you do get it.

yami4ct

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah I'd love to get my SS4 and LR Gogeta and have some left over to try my hand at the other banner but I sure as hell am not expecting it hahah.

SecretCharacter

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Colorado Springs, CO
I know this probably isn't exciting to anybody but me, but the ticket banner tonight finally pulled through with something I've been after: Str SSJ3 Vegeta! I can finally do SBR and not really have to worry about any bad rotations.

Yes, I know he's on the red stone, but I was going to wait until after the LR banners to cash that in. Now I'll be buying Phy Buu with it and boosting my cooler team.

Oct 25, 2017
I know this probably isn't exciting to anybody but me, but the ticket banner tonight finally pulled through with something I've been after: Str SSJ3 Vegeta! I can finally do SBR and not really have to worry about any bad rotations.

Yes, I know he's on the red stone, but I was going to wait until after the LR banners to cash that in. Now I'll be buying Phy Buu with it and boosting my cooler team.
But how, that card isn't in the ticket banner

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017

Are you sure you didn't pull SSJ3 GT Vegeta? He's featured on the ticket banner, but SSJ3 Tankgeta isn't on the banner at all.

Cordy

Oct 25, 2017
Maintenance just went up. 1hr and 30mins until it's time. Since I got work 7hrs from when it drops, I'm gonna do my summons and then head to bed. If I get shafted then hey I can sleep it off and not be mad at work lol.

Congrats! Always great to see anyone get a much needed card that's dope. You mean GT Vegeta right?
Great deal.

Last edited:

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Welp. I managed to see the banners for a second before maintenance kicked me out. Managed to get into the summon screen but the second I hit the gold summon button (and before I hit Confirm) I got booted out of the game.

yami4ct

Oct 25, 2017
As someone prepared to drop stupid stones, the incredibly high cap on the tickets you can get is more crazy but I won't say no to that awesome discount

Oct 25, 2017
Got both LRs and a SSJ4 Gogeta dupe and a whooole bunch of other stuff. Really satisfied. Just wish I got PHY SV to dump these AGL SV into but I'm one more multi away from a free one on there and there's 12 days left so there's time.

Durden

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I did 98 total summons including the free multis and tickets. Got mainly just a bunch of unfeatured dupes. Couldn't even get a Buuhan. If I can save up enough stones so that the 4$ pack will get me another free multi, I may buy it. But otherwise nah, game's stupid.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Out of stones and tickets. Final haul: 25 SSRs and one LR. Most of them were dupes, but in addition to LR Goteta, I walked away with the new SSJ2 Goku and the new Majin Vegeta, as well as PHY Super Kaio-Ken Goku, INT Zamasu, and STR Godku. All of these are new units.

I would've liked to pull a dupe, but maybe I can scrounge together enough for a few more pulls while these banners are still alive. Either way, I FINALLY have a gacha LR, after all this time, and on my first goddamn multi-summon of all things. This has never happened to me before. I feel like I could pass out.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
Final haul:

image.png

There's also an INT SSJ Teen Gohan (NOT the LR) under the bottom, but who cares about him?

Still need to burn through (and Baba) a hell of a lot of units to actually start playing again. But damn...wow.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
Gonna pull in a few hours (here is 8.20am) during lunch... damn I will for sure need some more hourglass probably for feeding dupes... never thought about it... :\

I was also finally winning another SBR stage but I had to pause it yesterday... so need to end it before pulling... I hope the game let me continue it, I was so close...

Anyway, good luck to everyone pulls!

Greysif

Oct 25, 2017
Well Put over 700 stones I had saved and got Vegito LR on the last multi. Talk about suspense.

Also got like a million Buuhans. I think I can rainbow 2 of them now :P

Estarossa

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Think I used all of my luck on the Gogeta banner, because my pulls on the Vegito one were garbage lol

GhostTrick

Oct 25, 2017
12 multi and 25 tickets netted me shit shit and only shit.
The best unit I got was a fuckin Phy VB.
ONE dupe PHY VB.
Fuck this game.

ffvorax

Oct 27, 2017
Damn so many good pulls... I play almost by when the game started 3 years ago... I hope I will have good pulls too... :)