• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
One of the new characters for Kakarot and designed by Toriyama. She got mentioned in the other threads but this is our first look at the character that's not a magazine scan. A former Ginyu Force member named Bonyu.

Not gonna lie, this is so much better then what I was imagining.

Last edited:
Oct 28, 2017
Like the design a lot. Wish her name didn't mean something like "human breast milk" or "mother's milk" surely there was a less sexist name that goes well with the rest of the Dairy Force.

Deleted member 8593

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
UBVLST0.jpg

Zaied

Oct 27, 2017
Jeice with a bit of Vados. I like the trend of introducing more original characters through the games with Xenoverse, FighterZ, and now Kakarot.

rpm

Into the Woods
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Parts Unknown
One of the new characters for Kakarot and designed bu Toriyama. She got mentioned in the other threads but this is our first look at the character that's not a magazne scan. A former Ginyu Force member named Bonyu.

Not gonna lie, this is so much better then what I was imagining.

every-time-i-open-the-fridge_fb_967890.jpg

According to the original article, she left the Ginyu Force BECAUSE she didn't like the poses.
If you were wondering her name pun is "breast milk."

images

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Better than I thought she'd look like from the original description. But looks bad, regardless.

OP
OP
Gold Arsene

Gold Arsene

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
You know I kinda hope we start seeing crossover between these expanded universe characters. Lets see 21 and Bonyu in Xenoverse and stuff like that.