Neonep

Oct 25, 2017
Capcom tends to refer to unannounced projects in internal docs by their code name before they are officially announced.

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
With the next gen specs and RE Engine's capability (unless they go MT framework- which is likelier if the scale of the title is to resemble the first title) we can perhaps finally get visually quite close to:

Oct 27, 2017
MH 6 is Q3 2023
I would bet on it.
Power Stone Q4 2024
Ah, I should've read closer.

IDK why Power Stone is 4 years away. Maybe its an error? Such a strange thing to plan so far out especially if its re-releases. 2022 I could see.

Oooh, I think 2023 is going to be a big year for next-gen systems. I assume Switch 2 is out that year along with slim models of XSX and PS5, price drops and by then I would think heavy hitters like GTA6, MHW2/6, Elder Scrolls 6, etc are at least shown to the public and have vague release windows. Maybe even a new game from Naughty Dog and Kojima (at least announce that is)

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
Unencumbered by the technical limitations of the 7th gen HW, imagine the lush fields come to life on next gen HW as you, your friends and your pawns traipse across map:

Dolce

Oct 25, 2017
Unencumbered by the technical limitations of the 7th gen HW, imagine the lush fields come to life on next gen HW as you, your friends and your pawns traipse across map:

As much as I like exploring big areas, I'm hoping DD2 is also filled with enemies. Dragons Dogma is all about the combat, and you always had a fight around the corner, some interesting miniboss, etc.

Hey Please

Avenger
Oct 31, 2017
Not America
As much as I like exploring big areas, I'm hoping DD2 is also filled with enemies. Dragons Dogma is all about the combat, and you always had a fight around the corner, some interesting miniboss, etc.

That will undoubtedly be the case (assuming encounter design remains consistent). I meant more about the general fidelity of the landscape. I expect very many dungeons filled with horrors-

StarStorm

"This guy are sick"
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Gimme Now!

lhjhbB9.gif

Foffy

Oct 25, 2017
Rockman Match is that rumored Battle Network-inspired mobile game, right? I'm not seeing any X9 in there though...

New Onimusha though?!

Tygerjaw

Oct 25, 2017
The Dino Crisis dream is dead, but at least we'll get a new Dragons Dogma and Onimusha. I'm happy

KernelC

alt account
Banned
Aug 28, 2019
that sheet is extremely interesting to me, what do each row and number mean? aside from the games

Ringten

Nov 15, 2017
Oh man...feel like this may be one of the best generations 👀🤯

007/Dragons Dogma/Starfield/ Elder Scrolls/Cyberpunk/ GOW 2 (and other PS sequels)

SilkySm00th

Oct 31, 2017
Pleeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaase Ser!!!

I'm gonna tell my older daughter this when i pick her up today and she's gonna light up. 1.x more years - Just gotta hold on a little longer!!!

KernelC

alt account
Banned
Aug 28, 2019
Oh man...feel like this may be one of the best generations 👀🤯

007/Dragons Dogma/Starfield/ Elder Scrolls/Cyberpunk/ GOW 2 (and other PS sequels)
this gen was already 🔥🔥🔥, can't imagine how great this will be with FF XVI, FF7R throughout all gen, Persona 6, Re: Fantasy, next NieR game, MHW 2....
perfection.

Ringten

Nov 15, 2017
this gen was already 🔥🔥🔥, can't imagine how great this will be with FF XVI, FF7R throughout all gen, Persona 6, Re: Fantasy, next NieR game, MHW 2....
perfection.

Great generation indeed! I feel a lot of the new Playstation IP's were amazing, but could be even better now they have been established.

Spiderman: side missions
Horizon: human encounters
GOW: bosses
Days Gone: more horde encounters

Anyways! Hype haha (except for Nier... Really didn't like that 👀😜)

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
A bit off-topic, but has anyone tried the first game on their PS5? Anything notable?

Muffin

Oct 26, 2017
I'm almost certain its the same as the PS4 Pro so locked 30fps. PC and Switch (for portability) would be the best places to play.
Hm, ok. Last time I played it was on PC at Full HD. Not sure if my current PC could handle it at 4k. Was the PS4 Pro version 4k? Because if so I might give it a go when my PS5 arrives next month.

Bricks

"This guy are sick"
Nov 6, 2017
This is not exactly unexpected and, as I said or thought anytime I heard something about a potential Dragon's Dogma sequel... I hope they revamp, well, everything. All in all, I found the first game quite unremarkable. A solid 7/10.

Apr 4, 2018
Vancouver, BC
Hopefully that Powerstone remake is actually a Powerstone 2 remake, and they plan to include more stages!

Otherwise, new Onimusha, Resident Evil 4 remake, and a Dragon's Dogma 2 sound exciting to me.

Majik13

Oct 27, 2017
Damn is it really only going to be for last gen consoles? That seems really odd if it's releasing 2021 or 2022. I'm sure there will be some sort of next gen(current gen) upgrades right?

Oct 28, 2017
They're masterworks all, you cant go wrong.