• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
He can't censor this song even when he tries lol

I've already forgotten all the times I was ever upset at Mike Dean. Good lord.

ItIsOkBro

Happy New Year!!
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
maxresdefault.jpg

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
Drake better do as many songs as Ye. It's going to be lame as hell if he guests on like 4 songs and dips.

Sounds like Say You Will has some of the Caroline Shaw vocals mixed in? Fiiiiiiiiireeeee

Mary Celeste

Oct 25, 2017
Drake better do as many songs as Ye. It's going to be lame as hell if he guests on like 4 songs and dips.

Sounds like Say You Will has some of the Caroline Shaw vocals mixed in? Fiiiiiiiiireeeee
I mean, the show as billed as a Kanye show with special guest Drake. Pretty safe to say he'll have a smaller set.

painey

Oct 27, 2017
This is the best set he's done in years and he's just giving it away to stream for free. Insane.

a916

Oct 25, 2017
Find Your Love, if done somberly, probably would slide right into 808s perfectly.

ceej

Mar 9, 2021
Reno, Nv.
This has been an absolutely beautiful concert. Dean synth remixes were wonderful. Lets see how the rest of this goes. Runaway. You asshole, kanye.