Votes: 12 1.8%

• Total voters

soulmatic

Oct 27, 2017
699a2122e0e0362dc99d395f22e93d7a.gif

Mariachi507

Oct 26, 2017
I mean, a beard isn't gay, they're covering for someone who's gay

Yeah, I wasn't trying to say that in the way it came out in my post, just that it's typically related to gay folks. I thought my wording was a little off there, but my takeout dinner just came up to order during that thought, so I said "fuck it" and hit the post button.

That burger was good too.

lorddarkflare

Oct 25, 2017
The allegations that Cole was told to drop out makes his entire thing make a lot more sense.

The turnaround from 7 Minute Drill dropping to his apology was quick. That is the sort of quickness I would show if I thought I might get tarred and feathered with those allegations.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
I keep coming back to this great mystery about the bag while interesting is kind of pointless. If Drake really did "plant" it it makes him look even worse because he handed Kendrick all the ammunition that destroyed him and had nothing prepared in response. "He planted the evidence!". So what?

Renpatsu

Oct 25, 2017
The biggest shame is 6:16 in LA flying under the radar because it's not officially on YouTube or streaming services.
God, ah, my confession is yours, but
Who am I if I don't go to war?
There's opportunity when livin' with loss
I discover myself when I fall short
Raise my hands to a fallen sky, I fantasize
Me jumpin' planets immortalized, I correspond
Three angels watchin' me all the time
Put my children to sleep with a prayer, then close my eyes
Definition of peace
Tell me who gon' stop me? I come from love
Estelle cover my heart, then open me up
Remember when picked up a pen, lyrics that I can trust
Timid soul, stare in the mirror, askin' where I was from
Often, I know this type of power is gon' cost
But I live in circadian rhythms of a shooting star
The mannerisms of Raphael, I can heal and give you art
But the industry's cooked as I pick the carcass apart

fulltimepanda

Oct 28, 2017
euphoria's outro has the crown for me

I expect 6:16 and meet the grahams to have any number of entendres that have flown over our heads and only really relevant to those in the know. Maybe in 5-10 years time we'll have a genius session with kenny or someone on the team who'll cover it all.

EzekelRAGE

Nov 3, 2017
The most confusing thing about all of this is why no one is talking about that baby in the lobby photo.
You talking about the post from the riddler/blackmailer or w/e? That's not a baby, that's a grown dude with some sort of condition who meets celebs. I think he sorta like Hezbullah or w/e the lil russian dude name is that looks like a kid but is grown.

P-MAC

Nov 15, 2017
From everything we've heard, Kendrick wants to keep it going and is upset that it isn't.
The man has 5 more songs about this subject already ready to go.

This part I don't get because even though it seems what you said is true, Drake dropped last.

Yes the Heart sucked and was basically Drake putting the towel in - but it still came out, and there is no reason for Kendrick not to have dropped another one if this is the situation.

He could just be waiting for a while to not cannabalise the success of NLU but that doesn't really fit with being upset it isn't continuing.

Let's hope that's the plan lol, keep them coming over the next few weeks leading into an album June 16th.

Oct 27, 2017
We still don't have a winner for the BBL Drizzy contest. What better way to announce the winner than an official release with a featured verse from Kendrick?

DealWithIt

Oct 28, 2017
Mr. Morale is hella underrated. I said it before and I stand by it. "Mirror" shows that Kendrick can do the melodic stuff if he wants. Purple Hearts, N95, Count Me out, Savior, there's just a lot of good stuff there. Even if some tracks are too hard to listen to for repeat listens, they are pure art.

GKMC is still great too, of course. "Money Trees" is so damn good man. amazing that a song that's almost 6 minutes can be that good.

EDIT: Zeke that Batman video is pure gold.

Last edited:

GifGafJef

Dec 19, 2022
I guess its likely that this is over but i hope if he has more tracks to release Kendrick does it. Also that at least 6 q6 in la gets put on spotify

Vipershark

Oct 28, 2017
This part I don't get because even though it seems what you said is true, Drake dropped last.

Yes the Heart sucked and was basically Drake putting the towel in - but it still came out, and there is no reason for Kendrick not to have dropped another one if this is the situation.

He could just be waiting for a while to not cannabalise the success of NLU but that doesn't really fit with being upset it isn't continuing.

Let's hope that's the plan lol, keep them coming over the next few weeks leading into an album June 16th.
Someone posted that UMG got them in a Zoom call and told them to squash it and that Kendrick was pissed and didn't want to do so.
TMZ claims that that isn't true, but TDE claims that it is.

We don't know the exact reason why Kendrick hasn't dropped, but considering how much he hates Drake, I see zero reason [outside of TDE/music industry interference] for him NOT to drop, especially when Heart Part 6 went after his wife and kids (again).
That recent interview with Kendrick's friend that was posted upthread mentioned that if Drake says or does anything he's done, so I guess Kendrick is waiting on another shot or subliminal to come his way.