Votes: 212 38.0%
  • Other

Votes: 11 2.0%

• Total voters

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
It is though. Drake can play both sides at once. He's aloof and goofy and can take a "isn't this all so silly" approach while sounding grimy on the record. He's too big to fail at this point.
its 100% the play for him, its easy for him to play it off while ignoring the other shit said about him

he better just hope kendrick dont got, like, birth certificates or some shit lol

psynergyadept

Shinra Employee
Oct 26, 2017
Screenshot-2024-05-03-at-11-19-53-PM.png

k4a8s-h0h.jpg

I listen to Drake's diss and go away for barely an hour only for this chaos to happen.

IM HOWLING!!!

JJD

Oct 25, 2017
Drake's diss feels overproduced, fake as fuck.

The best thing about Kendrick's is that you can really feel his animosity, he channels all his negativity, distaste his aversion towards Drake lol.

This was never a competition.

Edit: Someone just tell Kendrick's team to put the lyrics on the video pls lol

krazen

Oct 27, 2017
Gentrified Brooklyn
It is though. Drake can play both sides at once. He's aloof and goofy and can take a "isn't this all so silly" approach while sounding grimy on the record. He's too big to fail at this point.

That's one of the reasons people have a problem with him: he's an institution masquerading as an artist.

Didn't work with when he did the "You kids stop gossiping" initial response with Pusha T last time he got a kid exposed. He's too big to fail and will continue to be one of the big pop artists. But its readily apparent he cares about his image as a real MC and this isn't helping.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Can't believe Drake hoped just firing blind shots, while hitting some strays, was the right move.

Also is "meet the grahams" just part of the whole Euphoria diss, or is it a direct reaction and Kendrick somehow had a copy of Family Matters early?
He likely had this in the deck since it's basically what Kendrick was threatening if Drake crossed the line.

Compbros

Oct 30, 2017
Should've just posted a pic from Cancun tomorrow and ignore it all. Now you've acknowledged it, can't just let it sit.

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
Let me find out they planted the kid story on some 4D chess shit

I don't see it because Kendrick seems way too prepared here

If he really ain't shit wouldn't surprise me if he got word from the child's mother. This isn't something difficult to prove. There's a whole person as evidence.

Was Pusha T wrong? Drake out here moving sloppy. Go home and be a family man, Aubrey.

Glenn

Oct 27, 2017
Even if the daughter stuff is bullshit. Kendrick destroyed Drake. What the hell did Drake do to make someone hate him this much lol

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
People actually thought the guy who released an album called "Certified Lover Boy" was going to go toe to toe in a battle of wits with a dude who won a Pulitzer?

Dmax3901

Oct 25, 2017
I'm still processing, but one thing that is inescapably clear from comparing Family Matters with meet the grahams. Drake ain't talking about anyone but himself, Kendrick speaks to the bigger picture. Sure he's still tearing down Drake at the end of the day, but he also addresses the culture that leads to situations like the one these two(more?) kids find themselves in.

Helel

Oct 27, 2017
Drake is one of the best selling rappers of all time, ain't no way can he ever be considered an underdog lol

I think pretty much anyone who listens to both artists knows that Kendrick has the better pen, which is how I would determine the conclusion between two rap artists facing off. The one with the better bars is probably going to come out on top.

I like and bump Drake's music much, much more often than I do Kendrick's, but I don't think Drake has written anything in his life like Kendrick's best.

He's the underdog as far as I'm concerned between the two of them. And rightfully considered given how Drake got smacked in this.

Nobility

Oct 25, 2017
Drake has to be smart enough to realize if he keeps pushing this, they gonna find that child.

Also, I have new respect for J Cole. Man got the hell out of the way and saw this bloodbath coming.

Mary Celeste

Oct 25, 2017
honestly even if the second child thing winds up being nonsense it the delivery and writing on here still made me feel a way that family matters didn't so with if we're talking two diss tracks making nasty allegations with zero proof, I'm takin kendrick again lol

Sabot

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 31, 2017
Damn that was some peak Kendrick, never heard the guy so incensed.

psynergyadept

Shinra Employee
Oct 26, 2017
I wouldn't be surprised if Drake has more than 2 out there; the man was super breezy, seemingly sliding into the DM's of many IG models through the years…

lorddarkflare

Oct 25, 2017
Even if the daughter stuff is bullshit. Kendrick destroyed Drake. What the hell did Drake do to make someone hate him this much lol

Yeah, this feels very personal. This level of animosity feels almost dangerous.

I think Drake should tap out. And I think Kenny needs to cool it.

The music is fire, but this feels sad now: I feel bad for Drake. I don't want to feel bad for Drake.

Firmus_Anguis

AVALANCHE
Oct 30, 2017
We knew where this was headed. Shit, Drake must've known too. Kendrick warned him though.

Tried to make him pull out... Seems like that's something Aubrey seems to have trouble doing.

Kendrick won.