• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ozhenson

May 26, 2022
All three levels had 5x5. The first level had numbers, and thought they were playing regular bingo, which is always 5x5 (the letters denote the columns). The second and third levels also got 5x5 cards. Trapp and Jess each had a 5 square diagonal win.
Ah, well clearly I wasnt paying clear enough attention!

Pirateluigi

Oct 27, 2017
I've been catching up on Dropout content I missed when it first aired and ended up watching Mallapalooza and Tommy Shriggly today. So I've had both Bears Got to Go to College and Come On Everybody and Give a Little Clap stuck in my head all day.

Everyone keeps saying it, but it's true. Dropout is the easiest sub to justify out of every service I subscribe to.

jdmc13

Mar 14, 2019
After watching this latest episode of Game Changer, I'm convinced about the theory that Sam has been replaced by Sam Dalton all season.

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
This episode of Game Changer and Bingo were next level. I feel like somehow they're gonna try and top them too.

I'm curious why no one tried to interfere and stop the camera man, considering how out of the box they went elsewhere.

laoni

Oct 25, 2017
I'm going to have the wenis stuck in my head all day...

This episode of Game Changer and Bingo were next level. I feel like somehow they're gonna try and top them too.

I'm curious why no one tried to interfere and stop the camera man, considering how out of the box they went elsewhere.

Apparently Sam said over on the Dropout discord that the game would have continued if they saved the camera from being kicked. But it 100% would have been my first thought to do after the first loop

Tavernade

Tavernade
Sep 18, 2018
I'm going to have the wenis stuck in my head all day...

Apparently Sam said over on the Dropout discord that the game would have continued if they saved the camera from being kicked. But it 100% would have been my first thought to do after the first loop

I suppose it'd be easy to have a back-up plan of just dropping the camera, if that happened.

Wunder

Oct 25, 2017
Probably nothing more than Sam and Elaine being in London for the D20 show and thus having time meet with Alex, but what if something cool comes out of it.

View: https://twitter.com/samreich/status/1782793519070839192?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

yeah would be hard to get them for anything long-term I imagine but I could see an episode of game changer that mimics taskmaster or something in a season or 2! Cool that they met finally

zulux21

Oct 25, 2017
Probably nothing more than Sam and Elaine being in London for the D20 show and thus having time to meet with Alex, but what if something cool comes out of it.

View: https://twitter.com/samreich/status/1782793519070839192?ref_src=twsrc%5Egoogle%7Ctwcamp%5Eserp%7Ctwgr%5Etweet

I can dream about dropout getting the rights to attempt another american version of taskmaster.

Brennan Lee Mulligan is the logical Taskmaster
who to play the roll of Alex... maybe Zac Oyama
I could see them doing the adaption mostly right like how the other regions do it and unlike the original american adaption, though it might not have the taskmaster house like the other ones as they might not have the ability to rent out a location like that. Not sure.

Feb 16, 2022
I was expecting the video flashbacks to Sam's childhood to have something more to them than just adding flavor to the whole thing. Maybe it could still play out later in a meta way.

laoni

Oct 25, 2017
I was expecting the video flashbacks to Sam's childhood to have something more to them than just adding flavor to the whole thing. Maybe it could still play out later in a meta way.

a lot of speculation is that we're seeing the return of Samuel Dalton, with Sam fumbling on his mic in a few eps now, but also every time after he introduces himself this season he's done a quick inspection of his hands as if he's not used to being in that body or guise. And as the distortion got worse the 'Reich' part of the home videos got harder to hear, leaving only 'Samuel Dalton'

Feb 16, 2022
a lot of speculation is that we're seeing the return of Samuel Dalton, with Sam fumbling on his mic in a few eps now, but also every time after he introduces himself this season he's done a quick inspection of his hands as if he's not used to being in that body or guise. And as the distortion got worse the 'Reich' part of the home videos got harder to hear, leaving only 'Samuel Dalton'
Yeah there could be something like that. Though the thing with checking out his hands, he's done it before in previous seasons IIRC.

Anoregon

Oct 25, 2017
What is this Sam Dalton stuff? I'm pretty familiar with most dropout/game changer content but have no idea what that's in reference to.

Wunder

Oct 25, 2017
What is this Sam Dalton stuff? I'm pretty familiar with most dropout/game changer content but have no idea what that's in reference to.

Escape Room episode where Sam was replaced by a time travelling ancestor magician inventor that planted a bomb that Brennan, Siobhan and Lou defused