• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
tumblr_mwmqwsY5yl1r6crbao3_r1_400.gif

Jerm

The Fallen
Oct 31, 2017
I've been watching this Australian show on Netflix called "Kath and Kim" and it's one of the funniest shows I've ever seen. The mother character reminds me of Murray from Flight of the Conchords, as if he had his own show.

I'm drunk and cooking a French bread pizza.

ImTheresaMay

Banned
Jan 15, 2018
Ashes to ashes

Funk to funky

We know Theresa May's a junkie

Strung out in heaven's high

Hitting an all time low.

Soul Skater

Oct 25, 2017
And here's to think I was the only one drunk in a Thursday

We need to do better guys

But also old camp is great and you should all try it

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
I've been chatting with my best friend whilst playing Hearthstone and a World of Warcraft all night. This is kind of lame for a Thursday but it really cannot get any better than this.

Also I drink the worst shit in the world and I have a high tolerance and it's too expensive and I have to stop. But I cannot. I am the child of a newfie.

CAD $30 a day for a diet Dr Pepper and fireball and the occasional beer or can of mixed drink is absolute garbage. Don't be like me, children

Olaf

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I'm drunk from sleep deprivation. Gonna make some fuck up at work soon I can feel it.

hyuckwut

Oct 27, 2017
I've been chatting with my best friend whilst playing Hearthstone and a World of Warcraft all night. This is kind of lame for a Thursday but it really cannot get any better than this.

Also I drink the worst shit in the world and I have a high tolerance and it's too expensive and I have to stop. But I cannot. I am the child of a newfie.

CAD $30 a day for a diet Dr Pepper and fireball and the occasional beer or can of mixed drink is absolute garbage. Don't be like me, children
Buy some 99 grape shots for a dollar and get a couple single craft beers

Actually don't be like me

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
There was literally one day I was ever drunk at work. It was the very last day of my Target Canada store being open, and it was a pretty good day. Everyone kind of just fucked around the whole shift and then we all went out and got trashed together.

Also I bought a bunch of clearance video games at the end of Target Canada's life for about 90% off. I still have sealed copies of Final Fantasy 14 and defiance.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
I dunno man, I know my tolerance so instead of buying a fifth of alcohol or whatever, I go to my liquor store and buy two airplane bottles of 90 proof liquor and two craft beers at 9%. Costs me like 10 bucks USD
But what are the grape shots?

I just need to get drunk cheaply. Or at least cheaper.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
They're literally called 99 grapes. Grape flavored airplane bottles of cheap liquor
OK, I'll look into it but we can't even get proper eagle rare or buckfast up here in Canada. We kind of have a stereotype of being drunk but we're a little limited in the international booze community. And it's prohibitively expensive.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
find a strong cheap drink that you enjoy, or cheap beer
Problem is beer just fills me up and makes me feel full instead of drunk. And not in a good way. Unfortunately to get where I need to be alcoholically I need something that's significantly stronger and alcohol content.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
I'm a page designer at a newspaper. I go in and design pages of the paper, listen to podcasts, and watch epsisodes of tv for two hours before my eight hour day isn't done yet, because I'm dumb efficient. I can't complain. I love it.
I'm on the Ontario equivalent of welfare and have been for a month or two now. I bet you can't beat that you sanctimonious pricks. Suffer like I do and be as much of a piece of shit as I am. Try me!

Unfortunately the field that my work is most familiar with, which is retail, is an absolute shit show that is the cleaning by the day. Especially in this country. It's no wonder I drink like I do.

Also for some reason frequently when I'm drunk I lean into lonely island videos. I'm not exactly sure why because they are still funny when I am not drunk, but I really dig into them when I am. I don't really get it.

Oct 25, 2017
Gordita Beach
I need an easy friend
I do, with an ear to lend
I don't think you fit this shoe
I do, won't you have a clue

I'll take advantage while
You hang me out to dry
But I can't see you every night
Free

I'm standing in your line
I do hope you have the time